*CLOSED* Authenticate This GOYARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Item: Saint Louis PM
No link
Photos: <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s22.photobucket.com/user/scbear00/embed/slideshow/goyard for Pf"></iframe>
I acquired this Saint Louis this week from a consignment store that has never steered me wrong, but I'd like to double check. If there is anything else I could photograph, just let me know! Thanks so much :biggrin:

It looks fake to me, I don't think that Goyard has ever done buttons on the pouch that were not a silver hardware, but I could be wrong. The stitching on the handles is throwing me off. It could be authentic and have had a third party repair, which if you ask me, looks poorly done. Personally, I would try and get your money back if you paid a lot for it.

It looks fake to me, I don't think that Goyard has ever done buttons on the pouch that were not a silver hardware, but I could be wrong. The stitching on the handles is throwing me off. It could be authentic and have had a third party repair, which if you ask me, looks poorly done. Personally, I would try and get your money back if you paid a lot for it.

The snap is what is throwing me off as well!! Having a hard time finding one that was red leather and not a silver embossed. I can get my money back, but I only paid $300 so if it's real, it's a great deal and I could send it off for restoration because the handles are very worn.

Item: Authentic GOYARD ORANGE & TAN CANVAS BAG & WALLET Tote
Listing No: 132145798584
Seller: vonkorand0
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-G...798584?hash=item1ec480ddb8:g:BlkAAOSwzgBY3xdv

Clearly very skeptical of a seller with 0 feedback, but looking for a tote that I can have painted by my favorite artist, so doesn't need to be new/perfect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can request additional pictures as well :smile: THANK YOU!
Item: Authentic GOYARD ORANGE & TAN CANVAS BAG & WALLET Tote
Listing No: 132145798584
Seller: vonkorand0
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-G...798584?hash=item1ec480ddb8:g:BlkAAOSwzgBY3xdv

Clearly very skeptical of a seller with 0 feedback, but looking for a tote that I can have painted by my favorite artist, so doesn't need to be new/perfect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can request additional pictures as well :smile: THANK YOU!

Oops! Butterfingers ... I hope an admin could remove the above. Anyway, I would be skeptical about sellers with zero feedback and with names ending with '0', '_0' or '-0'. They are usually scammers trying to make a quick buck by listing low. Sometimes they post pics of obvious fakes or pics of authentic bags but send a fake one to the winning bidder. A lot of these scammers list their item location as somewhere in the USA or Europe but they are actually located in China! You can try spotting such sellers and there are many!

Goyard St Louis PM in Black/Black

Hello! Can someone authenticate this bag for me? Bought this bag preowned and i

Attachments

• IMG_1923.JPG
    IMG_1923.JPG
    307.8 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_1935.JPG
    IMG_1935.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 415