Close Call on a Ebay fake LV item

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedTriple

Jan 31, 2009
Beware, I almost got taken by this ebay seller.:tdown:

Up for sale is a Brand New Never Used Louis Vuitton Black Vernis Glace Wallet mens Bi-Fold. Wallet is in a box with the Louis Vuitton Booklet and Envelope, and also has a Dust Bag that holds the wallet.

The Wallet was bought from the actual Louis Vuitton store in Beverly Hills_ Rodeo
The wallet's retail price is $500 from Louis Vuitton or on www.louisvuitton.com
There is a Buy It Now option for $50 off and free shipping only with Buy It Now!!! SPECIAL!!!!

Details and Descriptions:
Black Glace with Monogram Louis Vuitton design, suede interior (bill slots) with LV stamp through-out, serial number, stamped Louis Vuitton Made In Paris.
Measures about: 41/2 inches by 4 inches

Black Monogram Vernis Glace Louis Vuitton Men wallet. Photos show the actual item. It's bifold, with 2 long currency compartments, 1 middle flap, 2 ID window, 6 credit cards and 2 side pockets. There's "Louis-Vuitton" Made In Paris" stamped on the cowhide leather. Inner printed with serial number. elegant monogram lining, comes with black presentation box, LV gift card, envelope, care booklet and the wallet is kept well in dust bag/wrapped with LV paper. 100% Authentic and Brand New!
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
More Details:

9 cm x 12 cm
Small Louis Vuitton Monogram Lining
Black Vernis Glace Leather
5 Card Slots, 2 Side Pockets, 2 Money Slots
Black Inner Suede
Serial Number on Bill Compartment Leather
Louis Vuitton Stamped Continuously

Real Leather. Real Louis Vuitton!!
100% AUTHENTIC!!!

Bid with Confidence and Serious Buyers only! Thanks

Attachments

• fake LV Vernis Mens wallet.jpg
    fake LV Vernis Mens wallet.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 756
Here's the email reply of the ebay sellerpics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gif multiautogroup23
"Hello, although you think the item is FAKE, its not. I have pictures for proof and I also took a picture of the serial number. There are multiple pictures for you to check out. Maybe if you change you mind after checking out the pictures we can move on."

What a con artist. :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.