Clinics most notorious for Photoshopping pics

caliRoll

Mar 25, 2017
This is the one practice that I find the most unacceptable about the Seoul plastic surgery scene. It's hard for potential patients to make informed decisions when we really don't know what the true results look like.

So which clinics, in your opinion, are the most blatant abusers of photoshop?

ALL CLINICS USE PHOTOSHOP. Not a single one of them do not use photoshop. Thats why the worst indicator for a surgeon's skill is their photos. Photos are all for advertising. The photos which look like modelling pics, where the person is all dressed up, full body pic and doing a pose etc. THOSE are heavily photoshopped. Pics which are medical grade and show only the facial part/body part operated on, are also photoshopped but much less so. So even then take it with a pinch of salt but know that compared to those modelly ones, its more accurate

Yes, its true. They ALL use it like its nothing. I think it mostly has to do with Korean culture though. they have no problem with photo shop at all. They even photoshop their passport and resume photos.

you know one time i tried to do that. I didn't even do much, I just made my skin tone nicer with a bit of filter lol. The passport officer forced me to use the unedited one :sad:

Yeah, that's really what I meant. Of course I know all of them use retouching, but what I really meant was who are the worst offenders. ID Hospital is really bad, especially with those ridiculous jaw surgery pictures. That's outright deception.