Clinic Suggestions - rhinoplasty!

cloey

Oct 1, 2018
Helllloooo, I wanted to ask if there are any clinics that you suggest for rhinoplasty!

So far, the only clinics that are on my list are: View, Namu, & Hanabi.

The pictures down below are the type of noses I want, so if there are any clinics that can give similar results or you believe does an amazing job, it would be great if you can drop the name! Thanks :smile:

(procedures prob needed for me - rhinoplasty + tipplasty + alar reduction + bridge aug.)

Attachments

• IMG_7106.jpg
    IMG_7106.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_7077.jpg
    IMG_7077.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 188
Hi! It sounds like we have similar noses. I'd suggest looking for doctors rather than clinics. Look at before and afters from here, Kakao, SoYoung, Babitalk... and then find the doctors that performed rhinoplasties on noses like yours.

I posted a thread about Namu noses and shared some screenshots from Babitalk: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/experiences-with-namu.991390/#post-32425486
Hey! Thanks for the tip. I actually find it quite difficult to navigate on SoYoung, even with google translating the page for me. I can’t seem to find reviews of clinics when I go to rhinoplasty or the beauty diaries sections.

Also, I really want to use babitalk, but I don’t have a Korean phone number and the app won’t send the activation code to my email :sad: do you know how I can get past this issue? Thanks!