Clinic for smile lifting surgery & philtrum shortening surgery?

I had philtrum shortening/lip lift at MVP in July by the vermillion border technique. It did not give me upper front teeth show and my philtrum was still long. I ended up with even thinner lips once the lip swelling subsided. I wanted bullhorn but Dr Choi at MVP insisted on vermillion border. Make sure you insist on bullhorn technique else you may end up paying for 2 operations as I have done. I had lip lift done again in the UK, 2 days ago and my philtrum now measures 11 mms, down from 20 mms with upper teeth show. This is bullhorn technique. Photo taken today. The upper lip is still swollen and will settle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 5,735
I had philtrum shortening/lip lift at MVP in July by the vermillion border technique. It did not give me upper front teeth show and my philtrum was still long. I ended up with even thinner lips once the lip swelling subsided. I wanted bullhorn but Dr Choi at MVP insisted on vermillion border. Make sure you insist on bullhorn technique else you may end up paying for 2 operations as I have done. I had lip lift done again in the UK, 2 days ago and my philtrum now measures 11 mms, down from 20 mms with upper teeth show. This is bullhorn technique. Photo taken today. The upper lip is still swollen and will settle.

Thank you for posting this photo, I am also interested in a bullhorn lip lift. Where did you look for B & A photos? I have searched realself but there are few reviews with images, and it seems to be not as popular in Korea