Clerc

gazoo

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Would it be possible to maybe post pics w/names of any and all CLERC scarves/shawls that everyone has? I have become a big fan of this artist and would love to see the full spectrum of designs. :biggrin:

Here's a list of his scarves. Note: his scarves are some of the most commonly faked.
ARMENONVILLE
LES BALLERINES
CHAMP DE COURSES
CONCERTO
LA DANSE
LES JOIES DE LA MONTAGNE
PADDOCK
BOXES
LA POURSUITE
SOIREE A L'OPERA

^^ love that one!

Sorry for the bracelet/earrings on the Paddock pochette. I need to take a pic of it by itself. I took that pic in Feb '06 and that was my entire H collection at that time. :P
You can also see some tiny model railroad people in the corner LOL DH's hobby. :smile:

^ They are stunning! Does anyone know if the new ones are just reissues or is this artist still actively working with Hermes? My understanding is that his pieces started appearing in the 1960's.

I think his pieces started appearing in the 40s actually (Joies de Montagne). I believe he is no longer living but the current "Les Boxes" is not a reissue but completely new. This means that Hermes must have bought this design while he was still alive and now decided to use it.