Cleaning my Burberry

yhassan

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Leaving a pen in my purse w/ my Burberry wallet was obviously not a good idea idea because there is not a pen mark on the side of it. Has this happened to anyone?? Is there anything I can do??? This is very upsetting :crybaby:

have you taken it to a burberry boutique? tongith i can give you the number of one of my SAs in the riverside one, maybe he can help you out?

Do you have the nova check plaid material? The standard textured canvasy material with the coating?

I used to have a tote in that material and got pen marks on it all the time. I found a spray of hairspray, letting it sit for 20 seconds while scrubbing with a soft toothbrush, then quickly rinsing it out with cool water got rid of ballpoint pen marks.

Hope this works for you!

tweetie said:
Do you have the nova check plaid material? The standard textured canvasy material with the coating?

I used to have a tote in that material and got pen marks on it all the time. I found a spray of hairspray, letting it sit for 20 seconds while scrubbing with a soft toothbrush, then quickly rinsing it out with cool water got rid of ballpoint pen marks.

Hope this works for you!

Thanks! I'm off to look for hairspray now!