Clean Beauty Brands

RMS Beauty - like their concealers, but you need setting powder, because of its texture it tends to stay in my creases.
Honest Beauty - famous for their mascara
Roen Beauty - creamy eyeshadows
Ilia - foundation
Kjaer weis - cream blush

Reactions: amyme
Right now

ANNEMARIE BORLIND
ZZ SENSITIVE

Mild cleaning emulsion
Strengthening facial gel

Buying all my stuff at local health food or drug stores.

Very occasionally use Eve Lom cleanser & rescue mask. Not sure that EL is clean but have used it for ever.

Reactions: kaledonia
RMS Beauty - like their concealers, but you need setting powder, because of its texture it tends to stay in my creases.
Honest Beauty - famous for their mascara
Roen Beauty - creamy eyeshadows
Ilia - foundation
Kjaer weis - cream blush
I bought recently minis set and love it !
Limitless Lash Mascara, Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil and Liquid Powder Chromatic Eye Tint are amazing :smile:

Reactions: ijustneedthis
I've dabbled with clean brands about 5-6 years ago because I was curious about them. These are the ones I remembered I liked.

Alima Pure has a broad range of colours in their loose mineral foundation and I found a great match there.

ILIA - lipstick.

Kjaer Weis and RMS Beauty was on my radar but I never ended up buying anything.

I have really been loving my eye makeup from Victoria Beckham. I have a few eyeliners and shadow. The brand claims to be Clean Beauty but I am not sure how that is evaluated. However, There seems to be such care put into the product and packaging. For example you can chose whether you want another sharpener included. Some of the packaging breaks down in water. I think its made of corn or something :-s And I love the product. Her eyeliners are shadows are so smooth and I just have these really awesome smoky eyes now.

I also love clean cosmetics. It’s a shame that my beloved LaRoche Posay company does not fit these criteria. I spent a lot of work time meetings and did not find anything, can you advise something similar to them?

There are so many beauty brands available in the market, many times it becomes quite difficult to select the right beauty products.

I have tried a couple of beauty products out of which I found some of them are really good and worth trying.
Korean beauty products are one of my favorites that are really effective.

According to your skin type, you can select the right brand.