Classic woc or lucky charms woc Help!!!!!!

1Kellygirl

May 19, 2015
I had purchased the so black woc and returned it because it is sooooo small. I know it is meant to catty a couple of things and that is it. Also felt that the this particular woc was a bit smaller that the classic woc. I about fell over when I saw a picture of the lucky charm woc. My thought process is do I purchase a classic woc that will always be available or get something that is different, fun, and whimsical. I would love to get your thoughts. Thank you: )

So you purchased the SO Black WOC but returned it because it was too small? In that case, why would you buy another WOC if it is too small for you?
I think lucky charms WOC is really pretty and puffy, but if a WOC is too small for your needs, I would rather buy another bag that works better for you.
Lucky charms also comes in Reissue 224 and 225. Maybe it's worth to have a look at them if you love the lucky charms collection, but if you feel the WOC is too small for your needs ;).

Reactions: KBT39 and JazzyMac
I know it doesn't make any sense to purchase another woc after returning one for the size. I feel that the chevron woc almost seemed smaller than the classic woc for some reason. It was so stiff and I was afraid to open it up to its full potential. The lucky charms woc just looks softer and more pliable because if the leather. I will go into the boutique and have a look once it arrives. Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes if a WOC is too small you might consider the 224 reissue :smile:. I absolutely love, love, love it! It's small but big enough for my wallet and iPhone plus. (I've never considered a WOC because it's way small for my needs; I end up forgetting cards when I change wallets around :doh:).

With only 1 choice, I'd rather get unique limited edition pieces that's a twist from the classic.

(Ps: Idk why all my photos are too large for upload :sad:. But u can find them in other threads)