Sm Classic Flap vs Sqr vs Rect Mini vs ex Mini vs WOC

I am deciding between a black lambskin extra mini or a blue chevron mini... I like them both but I am worried about extra mini being too little! I have a iPhone 6+ so I am wondering if my phone will fit the extra mini?? Please help because I have to get back to my SA!!!

Hello ladies here is a pic of my small classic flap from 2014. The authenticity card begins with a 19xxxxxx series. Not sure if it's a indication of a piece from 2013 to mid 2014. Here she is.......
picture.php

picture.php

Hi guys, if you had to choose between the small or the mini (I'm thinking the square one), which would you choose? I'm 5'2" and on the petite side if that helps...TIA!

Reactions: CocoGlitter
Good evening njariesgirly, I am 5'3" and can wear my small classic flap cross body but it hits at my natural waist. It looks odd but if I have yet to wear it out. I would suggest trying it on prior to purchasing it. I purchased sight unseen and chose to keep it. I would say it seems to have the same chain drop as the square mini about 20 in drop. Hope this was some what helpful.
is it possible to post a picture of the small crossbody worn?

Reactions: CocoGlitter
your pictures are super nice!!!

Can u maybe post a picture with your classic small worn crossbody? That would help me a lot!!!!!
I am pretty small 5´3" and petite framed. Typically asian girl ;)
What a great thread!!

All your bags are beautiful and honestly, I think the length of the chain on the square mini as a crossbody looks awesome on you!

(And your dog is the cutest.)

I currently have a mini flap regular in so back chevron. It's so cute however it seems a little short on me. So I was debating on getting WOC instead. Thoughts? I tried on the WOC and it hits lower but it's smaller.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,185