Classic Reveal thanks to PS Dept.

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
A big shout-out to Michelle at PS Dept for helping me find this beauty. She responds instantly and found the bag in a day. I'm very impressed with this app and highly recommend it. Here it is!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398191902.786133.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398191923.931785.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398191934.330999.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1398191944.949068.jpg

Last edited:
Wow how does this work? Do you pay in advance? Do they charge tax? Shipping? Finders fees? When did you contact them? Curious since I've been looking for it in the last month? Thx

soooo beautiful!!!! lovely classic and it looks perfect on you!!! :biggrin:

i like the app too - they found me my yellow lamb mini with ghw and i will forever be grateful :smile:

Wow how does this work? Do you pay in advance? Do they charge tax? Shipping? Finders fees? When did you contact them? Curious since I've been looking for it in the last month? Thx
You just message her what you're looking for on the app and she will let you know that she is searching for it. She found my bag the following day and said if I wanted to go ahead, I could just checkout on the app. She added the bag in the cart and used my CC. Also, standard shipping is free but I expedited so I paid $18 and there is no other fee. The bag came directly from Neiman Marcus. The best part is that Michelle is very quick to respond to any concerns. Great experience!