Classic or My World Tour?

Saraja

Apr 12, 2014
I have really been missing my classic Speedy 30. I have many LVs but nothing is like the first. And to me the speedy 30 is just so practical. When I purchased mine (semi retired now due to cracking [emoji853]) the Bandolier style had not been introduced. Needless to say after 9 LV bags that I do love I am still searching for the perfection of the Speedy B 30.

But...

Do I go with the classic mono B 30

My World Tour in natural

Or in black

Or a MonMono?

I love the classic look and with many of my recent bags not having the patina leather (Alma’s, emprient, Reverse and Palm Springs black and mono) I am leaning towards the natural coloring.

I love the idea of the patches but I’m not 100% certain I like any of the combos or patches that would mean anything to me. I love that it would be different and would tell a story but do you think we would tire of the patches?

I like the look of the black trim with the stickers and wonder if I should get the classic no stickers and eventually get the black woth stickers someday?

I have always loved the different linings colors of the MonMono but feel this would be more suitable to a Neverfull GM (an anticipated purchases) where we would really see the liking better.

So first I would say the classic speedy B 30 vachetta. But then the WT Speedy B 30 with black leather is very classy looking as well. I was not much for stickers either but only did one sticker on the side of the bag just the LV in black and white very low key - do not see me tiring of that not to mention it is again on the side of the bag so nothing on the front or back. Mon Mono to me is a little loud and one does tire of it. I had a Speedy B 30 vachetta (LOVE HER) but let that go as soon as I purchased the WT - for me I did not see a need for two speedy's. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: JazzyMac
I love my World Tour with the black leather and have read how many don't like the stickers. I think they are cute and it's a change from a common piece I see EVERYWHERE. You should go with what YOU like as everyone has different tastes.

What are you wanting more? Classic or trendy? :amuse:
I don't think you can't go wrong with either. Classic is just that-classic. But with the World Tour, it fun to customize a bag and be different.

Reactions: JazzyMac
black leather with monogram I feel darken the whole bag a lot, vachatta leather with monogram has the warm feel, I vote for monogram 30 b even I like the class monogram the best but b is practical.

Reactions: OCMomof3