Classic Handbags

Jan 2, 2006
pseub said:
It used to be a few years ago that the only women I ever saw carrying Mono's were middle aged and above. It's only been in the last few years that I've seen younger women carrying them regularly. I plan to carry mine until they put me in The Home. :P
when i'm 50, i plan to carry only hermès :shame:

Dec 6, 2005
pseub said:
It used to be a few years ago that the only women I ever saw carrying Mono's were middle aged and above. It's only been in the last few years that I've seen younger women carrying them regularly. I plan to carry mine until they put me in The Home. :P
Ha! I've been carrying Mono since 21, I'm getting buried with mine! :nuts:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
Anything in LV monogram or damier canvas, and a quilted bag with a chain strap from Chanel, like the 2.55 reissue. Can't go wrong with either one.

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
pseub said:
I see plenty of women over 50 with LV MC or Damier bags, and I've never thought they looked inappropriate.
I will always be young at heart and carry what ever I love! I am almost 50:amuse: .

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
serendipity3kb said:
I will always be young at heart and carry what ever I love! I am almost 50:amuse: .
I am 43 and hate the thought of having to "retire" any of my bags. They will retire when I'm pushing up daisies!:nuts:

hautemom

Scarf Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
pseub said:
Same here!! :lol: The mono line is such a classic, I think anyone can pull it off. I think that's part of it's appeal.

loren

O.G.
Nov 9, 2005
washington
Hey, I'm 51 and just got my first LV cabas piano yesterday and I love it. You know, Renne Russo is 50 and KIm Bassinger is 51 and there are plenty more out there that look fabulous no mater what they carry but a LV would look smashing on any of them and I look smashing with mine.