Classic Handbags

pseub said:
It used to be a few years ago that the only women I ever saw carrying Mono's were middle aged and above. It's only been in the last few years that I've seen younger women carrying them regularly. I plan to carry mine until they put me in The Home. :P
when i'm 50, i plan to carry only hermès :shame:

pseub said:
It used to be a few years ago that the only women I ever saw carrying Mono's were middle aged and above. It's only been in the last few years that I've seen younger women carrying them regularly. I plan to carry mine until they put me in The Home. :P

Ha! I've been carrying Mono since 21, I'm getting buried with mine! :nuts:

pseub said:

Same here!! :lol: The mono line is such a classic, I think anyone can pull it off. I think that's part of it's appeal.

Hey, I'm 51 and just got my first LV cabas piano yesterday and I love it. You know, Renne Russo is 50 and KIm Bassinger is 51 and there are plenty more out there that look fabulous no mater what they carry but a LV would look smashing on any of them and I look smashing with mine.