Classic flap bag colour

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've got black and beige and blue for classics or Reissue. Should I get a red or purple one?

2. everyone should have a red chanel :smile:

3. Red definitely.

4. [emoji9]thx, will try to find one in shops. 'Trying out' again my old medium flap , as haven't decided about getting a medium or jumbo yet....
    Jumbo is definitely a plus for carrying more stuff, but red or purple jumbo is difficult to get from where I live. Chance of getting a medium red is higher.....
    Wait till my re-experience of medium flap this weekend ! [emoji5]

5. I vote red jumbo. I have a medium I love but they just don't carry enough for me. I like how they look visually but they just aren't very functional.

Regarding, color: red is such an elegant, classy color. If you find the right red Chanel shade for you, you will love it for life!

6. Rouge is a must have other than noir

7. Guess so, jumbo could carry everything I need, medium is lighter and handy but could only bring the necessities today during 'experiment'.
    Need to find a rouge jumbo then!! [emoji9]

8. Go RED!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice