Classic Designer Jeans and Brands

Can't really see the pic details. Maybe lay them flat somewhere and take another photo of the full length of the jeans? And I hope you heal up soon!! :smile:
Thank you Sweetheart-my knee is feeling better although not completely healed..
Here are some not very good pictures of my jeans, with Bianca photo bombombing..I also found the tag(I often keep the tags to my clothes..they’re from 2021).❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3559.jpeg
    IMG_3559.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 27
Thank you Sweetheart-my knee is feeling better although not completely healed..
Here are some not very good pictures of my jeans, with Bianca photo bombombing..I also found the tag(I often keep the tags to my clothes..they’re from 2021).❤️
So happy to hear you're doing better!!! :hugs:
I love the jeans!! From a distance, they look like Levi's with the patch and the red tag. Is the leg straight or skinny/fitted? I would love to find a pair but I don't like jeans that are too tight on my legs (if they skim the legs I'm ok with that). Bianca is a cutie!! Have a nice weekend @cecchetti !!

• Love
Reactions: cecchetti
So happy to hear you're doing better!!! :hugs:
I love the jeans!! From a distance, they look like Levi's with the patch and the red tag. Is the leg straight or skinny/fitted? I would love to find a pair but I don't like jeans that are too tight on my legs (if they skim the legs I'm ok with that). Bianca is a cutie!! Have a nice weekend @cecchetti !!
Theyre slim straight, but not tight-you can buy men’s ones if they’ll fit you(I’m too small for them but they do go down to waist 26 or 27 in some styles..)
There are all different cuts-if you look on Denimio you’ll find a good selection❤️❤️
Have a good weekend you too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
My Lee jeans showed up today!! I have to lay down to button them, lol, but that's ok for now because I'm more active in the spring, going for more walks and eating better, so hopefully soon, I won't have to do that. I was so surprised at how soft they are! I was expecting a stiff cotton, but that's not the case. These jeans are beautiful! I am now on the lookout for more vintage Lees!!! PictureView attachment 5961322View attachment 5961327of the jeans on.
They look amazing :heart: :heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
I like 'Not So Fast' , 'Dark Indigo Rinse' , 'Black Worn In' and 'Cool I Am In Paradise' .
The first three are still on the way. Let's see how they look IRL
'Cool I Am In Paradise' works well for me .
I wanted a classic, understated blue wash and it is light weight, which makes it even more comfortable

View attachment 5959248View attachment 5959249

@sdkitty , greetings to your husband !:biggrin:
I've been looking for another pair of 724s in medium wash....I notice they have lots of variation on the fabric content. do you find that yours fit differently with different fabric content? the ones I have are 60 percent cotton (dark wash). there is a pair on the levis website that is a medium wash, 80 percent cotton. won't have as much stretch but still more stretch than most premium jeans. I'm tempted as if they don't fit I can return them to the local store.

thank you....Levi's had a good sale with free shipping and returnable so I ordered a pair...fingers crossed
got them....the fastest shipping ever - one day. they don't fit. same size and style as a pair I have but they don't even come near to closing. different wash and different fabric content. so disappointing. guess it's a mistake to buy jeans without trying on.

Awesome! We just got some back in stock at my store too. So flattering!
I have a pair of 724s that fit perfectly. I just ordered another pair in a different wash. the color is perfect but the fit is Totally different. fabric content is different - 60 percent cotton on the dark ones that fit me, 80 percent on the new ones. It's not just the stretch. The don't even come close to being able to button. I should probably just return them for refund and consider this lesson learned. but I'm tempted - because I like the wash and the price is good - to try one size up. any advice?

I have a pair of 724s that fit perfectly. I just ordered another pair in a different wash. the color is perfect but the fit is Totally different. fabric content is different - 60 percent cotton on the dark ones that fit me, 80 percent on the new ones. It's not just the stretch. The don't even come close to being able to button. I should probably just return them for refund and consider this lesson learned. but I'm tempted - because I like the wash and the price is good - to try one size up. any advice?
Well.. if they don’t come “close” to closing.. one size up probably isn’t enough to be honest.
724’s come in quite a few different washes (and fabric content) so I would return. One of my best sellers is a 724 crop in the Chelsea wash (65% cotton) I would try to find those! (they are a crop ankle slim straight)

Well.. if they don’t come “close” to closing.. one size up probably isn’t enough to be honest.
724’s come in quite a few different washes (and fabric content) so I would return. One of my best sellers is a 724 crop in the Chelsea wash (65% cotton) I would try to find those! (they are a crop ankle slim straight)
the ones I have are (according to the register receipt) carbon glow - dark. similar to chelsea? I was looking for a medium wash.
I tried the new ones on again. I can pull them shut to where the button meets the hole but can't close them. I don't know if an inch or two would make a difference.
I guess I should probably be satisfied with what I have or go to a local Levis store. but whenever I look online they say not available at local stores.
thanks for the advice

Smilethe ones I have are (according to the register receipt) carbon glow - dark. similar to chelsea? I was looking for a medium wash.
I tried the new ones on again. I can pull them shut to where the button meets the hole but can't close them. I don't know if an inch or two would make a difference.
I guess I should probably be satisfied with what I have or go to a local Levis store. but whenever I look online they say not available at local stores.
thanks for the advice
For a stretchy light wash I recommend “we have arrived” they are on the Levi’s site right now (full length, not crop)
And you’re welcome :flowers:

For a stretchy light wash I recommend “we have arrived” they are on the Levi’s site right now (full length, not crop)
And you’re welcome :flowers:
thank you for that suggestion...color looks good but they are 80 percent cotton so might not fit the same as the 60 percent...I do think they offer alterations for red tab members so length might not be a deal breaker

thank you for that suggestion...color looks good but they are 80 percent cotton so might not fit the same as the 60 percent...I do think they offer alterations for red tab members so length might not be a deal breaker
It’s a really light stretchy wash.. I have them in my store right now and we are selling a lot of them… definitely don’t feel like 80% cotton because the fabric is thinner.
Best of luck choosing.

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty