Classic Designer Jeans and Brands

Can't really see the pic details. Maybe lay them flat somewhere and take another photo of the full length of the jeans? And I hope you heal up soon!! :smile:
Thank you Sweetheart-my knee is feeling better although not completely healed..
Here are some not very good pictures of my jeans, with Bianca photo bombombing..I also found the tag(I often keep the tags to my clothes..they’re from 2021).❤️

Attachments

• IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3557.jpeg
    IMG_3557.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    250.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3559.jpeg
    IMG_3559.jpeg
    264.1 KB · Views: 22
Thank you Sweetheart-my knee is feeling better although not completely healed..
Here are some not very good pictures of my jeans, with Bianca photo bombombing..I also found the tag(I often keep the tags to my clothes..they’re from 2021).❤️
So happy to hear you're doing better!!! :hugs:
I love the jeans!! From a distance, they look like Levi's with the patch and the red tag. Is the leg straight or skinny/fitted? I would love to find a pair but I don't like jeans that are too tight on my legs (if they skim the legs I'm ok with that). Bianca is a cutie!! Have a nice weekend @cecchetti !!

• Love
Reactions: cecchetti
So happy to hear you're doing better!!! :hugs:
I love the jeans!! From a distance, they look like Levi's with the patch and the red tag. Is the leg straight or skinny/fitted? I would love to find a pair but I don't like jeans that are too tight on my legs (if they skim the legs I'm ok with that). Bianca is a cutie!! Have a nice weekend @cecchetti !!
Theyre slim straight, but not tight-you can buy men’s ones if they’ll fit you(I’m too small for them but they do go down to waist 26 or 27 in some styles..)
There are all different cuts-if you look on Denimio you’ll find a good selection❤️❤️
Have a good weekend you too!

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia
My Lee jeans showed up today!! I have to lay down to button them, lol, but that's ok for now because I'm more active in the spring, going for more walks and eating better, so hopefully soon, I won't have to do that. I was so surprised at how soft they are! I was expecting a stiff cotton, but that's not the case. These jeans are beautiful! I am now on the lookout for more vintage Lees!!! PictureView attachment 5961322View attachment 5961327of the jeans on.
They look amazing :heart: :heart:

• Thanks
Reactions: Antonia