Classic DE speedy with bandouliere?

I have classic speedy in the DE print that I regret purchasing and barely use. I'm thinking of getting the monogram/Rose Poudre lining bandouliere in hopes of getting more use out of the bag. My wallet is the monogram with rose so I think it will kind of go together, but not sure. I went to the store and SA told me it looks good but I ended up just getting another bag rather than spend $500 on strap, but I want to go back now.... but need some opinions and/or maybe tips on how to get more use out of this bag. I hate having to hold it in the crook of my arm.

Reactions: MooMooVT
I would suggest selling the bag and get one you really like. Unless you have some kind sentimental attachment that makes it harder to let go of.
Having a strap attached to the tabs is not recommended since it will pull and eventually rip the tabs off. The tabs are not made for straps.

The classic speedy is not meant to be worn with a strap. Over time it can damage the bag, so don't go back and buy a strap. Just sell the bag. If you never used it you should be able to get a good amount of your money back.

Reactions: missconvy