Clash de Cartier

nicole0612

Jan 31, 2015
I have not had any issues with mine, but also keep in mind that Cartier has excellent aftercare customer service. I had a diamond JUC with a loosened hinge after many years of use, I asked if I could have it looked at…I was floored when they sent me a brand new one without even asking. I will be a Cartier customer for life.

Mar 16, 2014
Ladies, what do y'all think about the clash earrings? I've been thinking a whole lot about them. Do you think it's a good piece for every day wear?
I own the small Clash earrings and find it's not comfortable to sleep in at night. Don't get me wrong, it's an outstanding and stunning piece. If you don't mind wearing heavy pieces, then this will be a good option. On me, I love it every time I wear it and I get lots of compliments with it. :heart:

gagabag

O.G.
Jan 4, 2012
Ladies, what do y'all think about the clash earrings? I've been thinking a whole lot about them. Do you think it's a good piece for every day wear?
Love them! But my mask always get caught in the opening and annoys me sometimes. So I only wear mine now when I don’t need to take my mask off/on all the time.

lonelyphoton

O.G.
Dec 7, 2009
Love mine too! They are a versatile size and style - distinctive but without being too flashy. Bling dots (or similar lobe support products) help quite a bit with the earring weight if your lobes are sensitive.