Clash de Cartier

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wanted to start a new thread, so everyone can get talking on Cartier's newest collection - Clash de Cartier.

Kaya Scodelario is the it girl of this new campaign. They've released a teaser trailer, where Kaya plays two different personalities to show the duality of the collection.

Instagram tells me they've shown a media preview already during Paris Fashion Week, but the official launch will be next Wednesday, 10 April 2019 in Paris first, then worldwide afterwards. If you look up the hashtag #CartierRendezvous on Instagram, you'll see some sneak peeks.

Thoughts guys? Do we like the new collection?

Attached Files:

2. On first impression it looks a little generic, but I’m sure that will change when more details/info comes out

americanroyal89 likes this.
  3. Agreed. First impression: I’m underwhelmed

4. My first impression: just from one mod photo, new collection look a bit like Van Cleef’s Perlee bangles and ring...
    Some examples:

D0580DA7-4B4A-4C80-9BA8-F551143A958B.png 945AF61E-A336-481A-9531-A7E1684EA8E3.png

5. I need to see more styles/versions with diamonds, but from what I'm seeing now--underwhelmed.

6. I prefer the VCA version! Not really feeling this colllection. Perhaps in person it’s nicer.

purseinsanity likes this.
  7. I’ve been seeing the teasers on Instagram and I don’t like it

8. This is a collection you have to feel and see in person. The movement on the pieces is very cool! The look very flat in pics. Also, it is a new color of yellow gold for Cartier, lighter and not so warm. I have VCA Perlee pieces and it is not at all similar.
    I am looking forward to seeing more. :smile:

9. Kind of reminds me of a spiked dog collar fused with Paloma Picasso's kisses ring.... Can't say I'm a fan at this stage.

10. I think they look very cool hahaha im different to everyone else. Id have to try one on to tell if theyd suit me ;)

papertiger and russianpenguin like this.
  11. It bears a strong resemblance to some pieces Hermes did with pyramid studs — which is not to say I don’t like it. I’m curious about what’s coming (and I’m waiting for them to release ecrou earrings).

honeypeach likes this.
  12. The ring comes in two sized - the one in the pic does look like the smaller ring and agree it looks more like the perlee - the one in the Cartier ad is the large size and the design is more prominent. I’m not sure if this is a new yellow gold however I was told it’s actually rose gold. I really like this design - the ring is intricate with moving parts and edgy. I can’t wait for the launch in a few days!!

13. IMG_5503.JPG

I think this picture is more accurate of the larger sized ring. I personally really like it.

14. Hmmmmmmmmmm

15. Yes, that’s my second impression:
    Hermes Medor collection.
    The ring is similar~
    Example:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice