Clash de Cartier bangle

Can I pair a size 17 love cuff with a size 16 small clash?
Clash is similar to JUC sizing, you go down one size from the Love bangle (or down two sizes). You can also go down 2 sizes for the Clash in some cases from the Love bangle. I believe you go up one size from the Love bangle to the Love Cuff? So I think if you are 17 Love Cuff then you should try Clash size 15 to start.

Reactions: darkangel07760
Thank you.
The SA tries to convince me to get the clash instead of cuff (I think it was obvious I LOVE the cuff too). He says clash is lesser of production especially in that size 14 ; they only have one left in the showroom and the wait could be 6months if this is gone; whilst love cuff is more vastly available.

Did he read from a script? Lol.

Anyway he reserved it for me for 3 days. Once that’s up, he will be reminded to remind me. What should I do?
I would say with the impending price increase go for the pricier option, which would be the clash. I love the cuff too and it’s on my list, but I most likely am getting the clash first because it is more expensive and I can afford it right now. It looks lovely on you!

Reactions: Purrsey
Thanks for your advice! Update on my cuff + clash sizing:
I tried both 15 and 16 clash, and I realized that having my bracelets clack around together drives me nuts. I'd rather dual wield (one on each wrist) or push the clash further up my arm. I have round wrists that get meatier towards my elbows so the space between my bracelets if I choose to stack isn't that big. I notice that the cuff can fall towards my elbow further than a full love bracelet due to the opening pinching my flesh outwards. I'm probably a better fit for the bangle, but I enjoy my freedom. Attached is a photo of how I stack my 17 love cuff and 16 clash.

333956325_149592968024942_6002795249727591868_n.jpg

Last edited: