Clampless curling iron

Hi i just got one from a mall in singapore :smile: the brand is different but it's also clampless. It took a few tries before i got the hang of it but for me i like it better than the ones with the clamp and the curls last longer. I just have to find a thicker glove ;)

I have an Enzo Milano I got from a friend. I really like it. Its more for creating a wavy look than curls. I would use a regular curling iron or a flat iron if you want curls

Why do we not want the clamp anymore? Mine has one... it took me a while to figure out how to use it without crimping my hair by accident. :P

i was in the US last week (ah Chicago ... you're an awesome city!) and i picked up the Sultra one from Sephora and i LOVE it.

I used to just use a wide barrel curling iron and wrap my hair around it but for some reason the Sultra one works a zillion times better, quicker and the curl really lasts.

I love it - its worth every penny.

These irons make me think of the method Joey Maalouf always uses to do Rachel Zoe's hair and I'm not even sure if he uses a clampless to do it.

I know Rachel likes the Sultra, but there are so many style of these irons now. The ones that are thinner at the base and vice versa. I would check out some youtube reviews.

Hmm I've always had curling irons with a clamp, except I never use the clamp. I just wrap sections of hair around (from roots to end, not the other way around) and just hold the ends. It created perfect waves for me! I was going to get the Sultra Bombshell from Sephora as well, to replace my old curling iron, but I decided to save money and just got a Hot Tools curling iron instead. It works wonders.