Food clam chowder recipe?

Ahhh! I knew I had it saved on my computer somewhere! *snip*

2 T Butter or margerine
1 /2 cup finely diced celery
1 /4 cup finely diced leek (white part only)
1 /4 cup minced green bell pepper
3 T. flour
1- 3 /4 C. Milk
1 cup half & half
1 /2 cup diced potato
2 cans of minced clams (drained, keep liquid and set aside)
1 /2 teaspoon salt
1 /8 teaspoon thyme
3 drops Tabasco
black pepper to taste
1 /2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

Melt butter over low heat in a heavy saucepan . Add celery, leek, onion and green pepper. Stirring occasionally cook 6- 8 minutes or until tender. Blend the flour into the vegetable/butter mixture and heat until bubbly. Gradually add milk and cream stirring constantly, cook 1-2 minutes. Stir in potato, reserved clam liquid, salt, thyme, tobasco and pepper. Bring to boiling and simmer 25-30 minutes stirring frequently. Add clams and Worcestershire sauce and heat through. Serves 4-6.

I haven't personally made this one, but I only use recipes from allrecipes.com with at least 100 five-star ratings, and they've all come out great. This one had 205 ratings, averaging five-stars:

My Best Clam Chowder
INGREDIENTS:
* 3 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
* 1 cup minced onion
* 1 cup diced celery
* 2 cups cubed potatoes
* 1 cup diced carrots
* 3/4 cup butter
* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 quart half-and-half cream
* 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* ground black pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS:
1. Drain juice from clams into a large skillet over the onions, celery, potatoes and carrots. Add water to cover, and cook over medium heat until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, heavy saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth. Whisk in cream and stir constantly until thick and smooth. Stir in vegetables and clam juice. Heat through, but do not boil.
3. Stir in clams just before serving. If they cook too much they get tough. When clams are heated through, stir in vinegar, and season with salt and pepper.

It's slightly OT, but here are some of my favorite links for recipes online:

epicurious.com
williams-sonoma.com (click on recipes link)
foodtv.com
cooking.com/recipes/rehome.asp