CL Stupid Questions

rubyshoesday

Jun 25, 2008
I know according to some there is no such thing as a stupid question. Still, there are times when I go "huh?":shrugs: when it comes to Louboutins, but I feel too silly to ask. So I decided to start a thread where people (namely myself) can ask the questions they might otherwise be too embarrassed to ask.

So I'll get the ball rolling...

1) Patent leather vs. Jazz leather- What's the difference???

and

2) Very Prive vs. Yo-Yo Zeppa- Again, what is the difference? Is it just that VP's have a concealed platform and Yo-Yo Zeppa's don't?

Ahh... I feel better now that I've gotten that off my chest :wlae:

I have one:

I read on Saks that Ron Rons have rubber soles - do they make the shoes less slippery or more comfortable than louboutins with the usual leather sole? May consider getting a pair... :angel:

I have one:

I read on Saks that Ron Rons have rubber soles - do they make the shoes less slippery or more comfortable than louboutins with the usual leather sole? May consider getting a pair... :angel:

OK I wasn't sure so I had to go look at my shoes - my Brown Glittart RonRons (from Saks) have exactly the same soles as all my other CLs: they're not rubber :nogood:

Okay after a little googling here is what I found for Kid Vs Nappa

Kid leather = a soft pliable leather made from goatskin or kidskin

Nappa leather = a full-grain leather, typically dyed, made from unsplit kid-, lamb- or sheep-skin by tanning with salts of chromium or aluminium sulfate, and noted for softness and durlity.