CL Seasons

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
Hi ladies,

I have my heart set on suede Declics as my next CL purchase. I noticed that Saks has them on pre-order for gray, navy, and dark red. I love the navy and red, but I'm also wondering if they will come out in different colors in future seasons. For those of you who have the bright yellow, fuchsia, or bright blue ones, when did you get them? I can wait forever for ones that are perfect and may just search ebay obsessively (even though there is never that much variety for 35.5), but do the Declics come out every season in different suede colors? My CL obsession is pretty recent, so I would love to be enlightened! :sunshine:

The Declics have only been out for two seasons. Last season they came in blue and yellow suede and in black and nude leather. The boutiques, Barneys and NM had them last season. This season they are/were available in fuschia, lilac, purple suede at the boutiques. And it looks like BG, Barneys and Saks has them in the colors you mentioned as well as whatever they list online.

I am not positive, but I only saw EB and yellow Declics at Barneys last season, as well as the boutiques. I think they were also available at BG. I think for now, the boutiques are sold out of the purple, lilac, and fuchsia.

Here are my fuschias

IMG_0293-1.jpg

I so desperately want the yellows!!! I have the navy one pre-ordered at Saks. Does anyone know what the actual color will look like? On the site they look blue to me!

JH, very lovely!!