CL Peanut Wedges

The peanut does go on sale in season colors. This is a new color for F/W 09 (slightly different that the previous season's leopard pony). They will probably go on sale when the F/W line goes on sale in Nov/Dec. But, if you absolutely love them, then go ahead and buy them because your size could sell out before they make it to the sale rack. I used to think anything over $600 was too much to spend, but every now and then I plurge on a current season style that I can't live without.

In general, seasonal styles/colors go on sale. Classics like black VPs don't go on sale. They are repeated season after season.

Last edited:
I have these!! :biggrin: I LOVE the new leopard print & theyre very comfy (although I havent worn them "out" yet)

I totally agree with Julies*shoes & decided to get them early because I thought i'd have a hard time finding them once sales start. (And I'm a TOTAL sucker for leopard prints)

If you love them I'd suggest going for it & we can be shoe twins!! :P

Good morning/afternoon everyone,

Thank you for all the info on the Peanut. I love this year's print even more than last years- they got it totally right! Also, I wear size 36 which is probably likely to sell out soon.

I think I may have to get them! Will keep you posted.

Raffaluv- Oh my god, you have them! That's so great, yes let's be shoe twins :smile: I'll have to start saving up! They were so comfortable when I tried them on, an even bigger incentive!