CL obsessing - Photo du Jour

And I screamed:"My Shoes!!! My Shoes!!" when I saw the ad.

DH was very impressed that 'my shoes' appeared on TV!!!

There was also an ad for Electrolux (not sure how it's spelled) but the spokeswoman was some talk show host and she wore Cls while sliding around her kitchen.

Kate Moss is wearing black VP (I think) in the Rimmel London mascara ad here in the UK she's getting on a train and it's just a flash of red sole, incidently Rimmel do the perfect Louboutin red nail varnish; number 325 hot gossip, in the maxx wear range, it's about the best match I have found and it's cheap but lasts well.

There's the Bluefly commercial with the woman going through airport security and she puts her Lady Gres on the belt to be X-Rayed (along with all her clothes, I believe)

I love that commercial. At first I thought those were Anthracite Suede, but upon further inspection (it's also on youtube) they're black leather. I see that commercial everytime Project Runway is on. Love it!

^ Ooooh! I have this dress! I need a pair of Ron Rons to go with!

testuser5_oct2007_03_louboutin_am03.jpg

testuser5_oct2007_05_louboutin_am03.jpg

From the collaboration of C. Louboutin and D. Lynch, in Paris , 2007. The show was called Fetish, the exhibition showed five limited edition pairs of CL shoes alongside five signed photographs of the shoes by Lynch