CL Nail Polish

mularice

IG: @mularicee
O.G.
Sep 13, 2011
Sorry if this has already been posted, but Christian Louboutin is launching his beauty range compromising of 31 nail polish colours. First colour to be launched will be the iconic red that inspired the red sole. The other colours will launch later.

Anyone planning to get some??

Yes. I just ordered two. Price is $50 a bottle, which is $20 more than Chanel. We shall see what this is all about. What are the other colors??

The other colours won't be launched till later on in the month. But he has said that he wants to add more colours to tie in with each season and wants a stand alone beauty shop in Paris by the end of the year. Interesting.

The other colours won't be launched till later on in the month. But he has said that he wants to add more colours to tie in with each season and wants a stand alone beauty shop in Paris by the end of the year. Interesting.

Sounds fun! I figured he would price it at $50 USD, but if you ask me, that's extremely steep!! It better be extremely well made!! ;-P

Listed on Bergdorf Goodman, Saks and Neiman Marcus all US Website. I order a Bottle of "Rouge Louboutin" curious to know the beauty in the polish and color, a fun addition to CL line

Last edited: