CL-Mad Mary's

They're one of my favorite pairs! I haven't worn mines outside yet but my gf did mention she could only wear them 4 hours tops. I wore them around the house for about an hour and they were fine. You need to get the right size in order for them to work.

I have the black patent with gold studs ones and have not worn them yet either. To be honest I didn't find these too comfortable at all (sort of like how Rolando's felt to me also) but they are a must-have for the Louboutin collector/addict.

Am I the only one that finds the mad marys comfortable?
I have worn these shoes a few times and actually find them tolerable, but I think that is mainly because I sized up enough to have plenty of room for my toes in the toe box.
I have seen this shoe marked down at several locations so if you are interested in getting them, you should do it soon because I am sure that sizes are limited.
I think they are beautiful in the beige patent and very versatile. I was originally worried that beige patent would be difficult to pull off in the winter time, but they actually work with a lot more than I expected.
Good luck finding them and be sure to post photos once you receive them.