CL Fans lets all get to know each other!

I love surveys and it's been so fun getting to know all the lovely ladies and gents of tPF. Here's mine...

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Undecided
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Undecided
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Have yet to find it
4. How many CLs in your collection? I'm a newbie, starting collecting in Oct, so far I have 4
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Too many, I like styles that are sophisticated and glamorous with a touch of trendy
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Chanel and Hermes
7. What is your favorite purfume? Currently wearing Parissenne by YSL
8. What is your favorite food? Pasta!!
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Mac and Chanel
10. Tell us of your pets? None
11. Who are your fashion role models? V Beckham and Kim K
12. Who are your life role models? My wonderful parents
13. What is your favorite color? Black and gold
14. What is your least favorite color? Mustard
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Don't drink alcohol. I love virgin Pina Coladas and Coke Zero
16. What is your astrological sign? Capricorn
17. What is your ideal date? With my DH, the love of my life
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)?
19. How many countries have you visited? 12...grew up in the Mid East and have traveled all over
20. Favorite Movies? Shawshank Redemption
21. Favorite TV shows/series?ESPN Sportscenter
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? Jewelry
23. Whats your favorite flower? Roses
24. What was your first CL style? HP in Black Patent
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. Soon, God Willing.
26. Music? Love all kinds
27. Sandals or Pumps? Both
28. Open-toe or Closed? Both
29. Slings or close back? Both
30. Wedges or straight heels? Straight
31. Higher the heel the better? Love high heels allll the time, even though I'm 5'8
30. Lower the heel the better? Nooo
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Round
33. D'orsays yay/nay? Yay
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Full time trophy wife ;) and grad student
35. Do you wear flats? Only while working out

I love reading everyone's answers! Here is mine:

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Undecided, but leaning toward the Very Prive or the Rolando
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Studded Pigalle 100
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? I'm still new to the world of CL so I'm not sure yet. Those nude patent VPs with burgundy or red tips that some of you have are TDF, so I think that may be my answer for today!
4. How many CLs in your collection? I'm very much a newbie and just bought my first pair in August 2009. My second pair is on its way though!
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Right now, YSL, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood
6. What is your favorite purse designers? YSL, Lanvin, Hermes, Balenciaga
7. What is your favorite purfume? Used to be Gucci Rush, now favour Dior's Hypnotic Poison
8. What is your favorite food? Steak, seafood...actually too many to mention!
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Make Up For Ever, MAC
10. Tell us of your pets? One Himalayan cat
11. Who are your fashion role models? Gwen Stefani, Carla Bruni, Debbie Harry, Joan Collins (joking on that last one...kind of)
12. Who are your life role models? My parentals and my sisters
13. What is your favorite color? Red, black, white
14. What is your least favorite color? Brown, lime green
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Alcoholic: any kind of super girly martini or a cold glass of sauvignon blanc. Virgin: Diet Pepsi or lemon Vitamin Water
16. What is your astrological sign? Taurus
17. What is your ideal date? Anywhere with James Franco lol
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 1, English. Learning French, but still far from fluent.
19. How many countries have you visited? Embarrassingly just two.
20. Favorite Movies? Trainspotting, Boogie Nights, Clueless, anything Todd Solondz.
21. Favorite TV shows/series? Footballers Wives (RIP), Californication
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? nothing
23. Whats your favorite flower? Lilacs or lily of the valley
24. What was your first CL style? Rolando, black patent
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. None.
26. Music? Love all kinds.
27. Sandals or Pumps? Pumps
28. Open-toe or Closed? Both, but most of my shoes are closed.
29. Slings or close back? Close back, but love the look of slingbacks too.
31. Higher the heel the better? Damn right.
30. Lower the heel the better? God no.
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Both are hot.
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Grad student
35. Do you wear flats? Of course...variety is the spice of life.

Last edited:
1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Biancas! Classic with a platform, perfect for shorties like me!
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Probably Mad Marys..classic style with an edgy spin to them...my fashion sense is more...simple and classic with a fun spin on it...and my personality can be a bit fierce sometimes, lol
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Ron Rons in Light Peach or Fuchsia Strass(comfy and shimmery!)
4. How many CLs in your collection? Just 2 pairs right now! I started in October! Will have more by New Year's since X-mas is coming up!
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Nanette Lepore, Zac Posen, Herve Leger
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Chanel and Hermes
7. What is your favorite perfume? Currently Stella by Stella McCartney
8. What is your favorite food? Cuisine: Thai or Japanese
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Benefit, Bare Minerals and Burt's Bees
10. Tell us of your pets? Yorkie named S'mores and a Maltipoo named Steve(a gift for my dbf)
11. Who are your fashion role models? Never really had one...I don't read fashion magazines
12. Who are your life role models? Anyone who is ambitious, successful and has a kind, genuine, generous heart
13. What is your favorite color? Purple(magenta and mauve) and Green(seafoam and hunter)
14. What is your least favorite color?Lime Green
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )?Alcoholic: Midori Sour Non-Alcoholic: Pellegrino Aranciata flavor or Barqs root beer
16. What is your astrological sign?Pisces according to the West, Tiger according to the East
17. What is your ideal date?dinner and a movie and then a cafe, good conversation is a must!!
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 3(English, Mandarin, French). Studied French for 12 years...have studied latin and greek too
19. How many countries have you visited? 9(Taiwan every summer(counting it as separate from China, lol), Japan, China, Switzerland, England, France, Italy, Czech Republic, Greece(studied there for a semester))
20. Favorite Movies?Moulin Rouge, Shawshank Redemption, Dogma, Star Trek, Princess Bride
21. Favorite TV shows/series?Arrested Development, Futurama, True Blood
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses?stuffed animals, eyeshadows
23. Whats your favorite flower?Orchids
24. What was your first CL style?Maggies in Lilac/Navy Suede
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them.Don't have kids but would like 2-3 some day..
26. Music?Alternative, Indie rock. Muse is one of my favorite bands....
27. Sandals or Pumps? Pumps!
28. Open-toe or Closed? Closed toe
29. Slings or close back? Close back
30. Wedges or straight heels? Straight heels!
31. Higher the heel the better?Love heels but I'm flat footed...but anything around 3 inches is okay
30. Lower the heel the better?not a fan of lower heels or kitten heels
31. Pointed toe or round toe?round toe
33. D'orsays yay/nay?Nay
34. What is your profession? Property Manager for Commercial Real Estate in downtown San Francisco and Class Coordinator for a Street Art Gallery
35. Do you wear flats? Yes, everyday to work! I loveeee flats! So comfy!

Last edited:
1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Decollete 100 Patent & Jazz

2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Glittart Ron Rons - classic pumps with a little extra sparkle!

3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Bourge 100 Patent Tall Boots (Did you hear that, Santa???)

4. How many CLs in your collection? 16 Pairs so far... I have a problem!

5. What is your favorite clothing designer? Karl Lagerfeld, Zac Posen, Vintage Oscar de la Renta & Dior, Stop Staring!

6. What is your favorite purse designer? LV (patent leather) & Chanel (lambskin)

7. What is your favorite perfume? Hermes Jardin Apres La Mousson & Narcisso Rodriguez

8. What is your favorite food? Homemade Macaroni & Cheese

9. What is your favorite make up brands? NARS (eyes & cheeks), Bare Minarals (face) & Benefit or Lip Fusion (lips)!

10. Tell us of your pets? 1 German Shepherd Mix Dog, 1 Rottweiler Mix Dog, 1 Amazon Parrot, 1 Bearded Dragon Lizard & Tanks of Fish! ALL RESCUES!

11. Who are your fashion role models? Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner, Elizabeth Taylor

12. Who are your life role models? Jeff Corwin, Jane Goodall, Doug Smith, Sal Cerchio

13. What is your favorite color? Cobalt Blue

14. What is your least favorite color? Purple & Green

15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin)? Belvedere Martini (with) Hot Chocolate (without)

16. What is your astrological sign? Aries

17. What is your ideal date? Dinner & a movie on the couch with my boyfriend, clothes optional ;)

18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? Enough French, Italian & Spanish to get by in a pinch ;)

19. How many countries have you visited? France, England, Italy, Germany, Greece, Turkey, The Bahamas. Also Bermuda, Puerto Rico, French & British Virgin Islands, but they are all territories.

20. Favorite Movies? Silence of the Lambs, The Lives of Others, The Black Stallion, Gone With The Wind, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Godfather, Goodfellas, Blow, Scarface, Full Metal Jacket, Velvet Goldmine, Romeo & Juliet (Coppola), too many others to mention!

21. Favorite TV shows/series? Dexter, The Tudors

22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? Homeless Animals & Vintage Dresses!

23. Whats your favorite flower? Orchids

24. What was your first CL style? Simple Bow Pump in White Satin

25. Do you have Kids? It is an honor that I dream not of...

26. Music? Rachmaninov (classical), Johnny Cash (old country), Taylor Swift (new country), Michael Jackson (80s), Madonna (90s), Queen (classic rock)

28. Open-toe or Closed? Closed

29. Slings or close back? Closed

30. Wedges or straight heels? Wedges in the summer, heels all year 'round

31. Higher the heel the better? 100-120 mm heels only, please!

30. Lower the heel the better? Might as well wear flats :P

31. Pointed toe or round toe? Almond toe

33. D'orsays yay/nay? YAY Pour D'Orsay!

34. What is your profession? Conservation Biologist/ Bioacoustic Analyst

35. Do you wear flats? Only to work, class and the dog park ; )[/U][/U]

Last edited:
Haven't read all your answers yet, but it's fun! Here's mine...

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Helmut, Hervette and the Poseidon
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Sixties
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? An open-toe style in Strass Aurora Borealis
4. How many CLs in your collection? Only three at the moment, but 2 more on their way! (have to admit that I also collect shoes from other designers)
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Gabriele Strehle, Valentino
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Prada, Jimmy Choo
7. What is your favorite purfume? Currently Un jardin sur le Nile (Hermès) and Omnia Green Jade (Bulgari)
8. What is your favorite food? Tom Kha Gai
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Artdeco
10. Tell us of your pets? Puma, our very dominant Abessinian cat, saved from the animal shelter, 8 years
11. Who are your fashion role models? Emma Peel (the original!)
12. Who are your life role models? Jane Goodall, the Dalai Lama
13. What is your favorite color? Mediterranean blue and Caribbean turquoise
14. What is your least favorite color? any dirty color
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Mai Tai (Polynesian recipe), Elijah Craig sour and Orangina
16. What is your astrological sign? Aries
17. What is your ideal date? Theater, a nice dinner and a lounge
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 2 (German and English), but enough French, Italian and Spanish to buy shoes and avoid starvation and I can at least say thank you in quite a few other languages
19. How many countries have you visited? about 25 (so far, would love to do much more travelling, if I didn't need to work every day!)
20. Favorite Movies? Chinatown, Avanti Avanti, Zabriskie Point and so many more...
21. Favorite TV shows/series? Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, the Munsters, House
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? samples of sand from beaches I've been to
23. Whats your favorite flower? Sunflower, Bougainvillea
24. What was your first CL style? May Fair Burma Silver (a see-through t-bar sandal, very sexy)
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. None, guess I never took the chance for fear of not being able to return them ;)
26. Music? Latin, Progressive House, 60s/70s, Bellini operas, Roots Reggae
27. Sandals or Pumps? Both
28. Open-toe or Closed? Both
29. Slings or close back? Close back, I like slings as well, but keep losing them all the time
30. Wedges or straight heels? Straight heels
31. Higher the heel the better? Ohhhh yes!
30. Lower the heel the better? High heels or flats
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Both
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Biologist
35. Do you wear flats? Sure

Last edited:
1. What is your favorite CL style of all time?undecided
2. What CL style best represents your style and character?also undecided (I'm still pretty new to CL's)
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style?anything STRASS
4. How many CLs in your collection?so far 3
5. What is your favorite clothing designers?honestly I don't really have any faves. I buy most of my clothes at Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack the only clothing item I buy a specific brand of is True Religion jeans. I love them!
6. What is your favorite purse designers? well, Coach, L.A.M.B., Juicy Couture. I love Chanel & LV but I don't own any (yet)
7. What is your favorite purfume? Vera Wang Princess
8. What is your favorite food? I love sushi but unforunately the DBF hate it. Mexican food is a close 2nd
9. What is your favorite make up brands?MAC
10. Tell us of your pets?i have 2 chihuahuas (Snkeakers & Estrella), a big mutt(Sassy), and 2 kitties (Bella & Baci)
11. Who are your fashion role models?There's not really anyone I watch, I just go by what I like
12. Who are your life role models? my mom, she is absolutely the strongest person I know
13. What is your favorite color?I could never pick just one lol
14. What is your least favorite color? that yellow/green looking color (you know what I'm talking about) it's just gross
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Pomegranite Cosmo for alcoholic and diet coke for virgin
16. What is your astrological sign? Cancer
17. What is your ideal date? anything as long as I'm with my man.
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)?just one
19. How many countries have you visited? besides this one just one. Ireland. It's beautiful! I'm going back in April
20. Favorite Movies? romantic comedies
21. Favorite TV shows/series?hmm, TrueBlood, Entourage, Sex & the City, Glee, & so many more!
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? nothing
23. Whats your favorite flower?tulips or lilies
24. What was your first CL style?scarpe (I never have trouble walking in heels but these are tough for me)
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. no kids yet.
26. Music? love it! pretty much anything
27. Sandals or Pumps? PUMPS
28. Open-toe or Closed?both!
29. Slings or close back?prefer closed back but like them either way
30. Wedges or straight heels? both
31. Higher the heel the better? Oh yess!
30. Lower the heel the better? nah.
31. Pointed toe or round toe?round mostly
33. D'orsays yay/nay? yay
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) payroll/file clerk/misc. I do everything! lol
35. Do you wear flats? I do.

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Helmuts - I wish I could wear them more comfortably though

2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Black patent Wallis MJs

3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Lady Claude Burma Strass

4. How many CLs in your collection? Currently only 5. I'm workin on it! LOL

5. What is your favorite clothing designer? DVF

6. What is your favorite purse designer? Gucci, Balenciaga, Chanel

7. What is your favorite perfume? Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

8. What is your favorite food? Steak!

9. What is your favorite make up brands? MAC..for some reason I never break out with it

10. Tell us of your pets? 1 crazy ass shih tzu named Nacho. hee hee

11. Who are your fashion role models? I really admire Victoria Beckham's fashion style

12. Who are your life role models? my mom & dad. That sounds cheesy but I've seen them turn nothing into something through hard work.

13. What is your favorite color? Red, though I rarely wear it.

14. What is your least favorite color? Orange

15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin)? White wine (alcoholic) & coffee (virgin)

16. What is your astrological sign? another SCORPIO here!! ;)

17. What is your ideal date? Dinner & a stroll somewhere..anywhere

18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 3. English, Tagalog, & our provincial dialect in the Philippines Pangasinan

19. How many countries have you visited? 3

20. Favorite Movies? This is tough, I am a big movie goer. The Kingdom, Love Actually, Transformers (I know I'm nuts), The Departed, Black Hawk Down, The Notebook..there goes a few.

21. Favorite TV shows/series? Heroes & True Blood

22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? Jewelry I guess?

23. Whats your favorite flower? Orchids are lovely

24. What was your first CL style? Wallis MJs

25. Do you have Kids? Not yet, hopefully within the next 3 years!

26. Music? 80's pop & ballads, 90's hip hop, reggae & R&B, current pop & R&B

30. Wedges or straight heels? Although wedges are easier to walk in, I prefer straight heels

31. Higher the heel the better? I'm kind of in between 100mm is the perfect height for me.

30. Lower the heel the better? Not quite

31. Pointed toe or round toe? Round, more comfortable!

33. D'orsays yay/nay? YAY, they are sexy!!

34. What is your profession? Pharmacist

35. Do you wear flats? Unfortunately practically ALWAYS because of my long hours at work.

I’m a survey-aholic! Can’t believe I missed this one before :biggrin:

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Clichy
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Decollete
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Ivory Jaws
4. How many CLs in your collection? 29
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? DVF, Theory, Elizabeth and James, J. Crew
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Marc Jacobs and Chanel
7. What is your favorite purfume? Tom Ford White Patchouli
8. What is your favorite food? Italian
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Bare Minerals, Smashbox, Nars, Stila
10. Tell us of your pets? No pets
11. Who are your fashion role models? Audrey Hepburn, Victoria Beckham
12. Who are your life role models? My grandfather, my mother and my best friend.
13. What is your favorite color? blue/purple
14. What is your least favorite color? yellow
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Extra dirty vodka martini. Virgin would be iced tea
16. What is your astrological sign? Libra
17. What is your ideal date? Since dating still scares me, I like to go for drinks so I can escape quickly and not be stuck somewhere I don’t want to be.
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? One
19. How many countries have you visited? 7
20. Favorite Movies? The Godfathers I and II, Love Actually, Slumdog Millionaire, The Untouchables, the Twilight movies (yes, really :P ), old movies with Audrey Hepburn and Betty Davis
21. Favorite TV shows/series? Lost, House, Modern Family, 30 Rock, Dexter, The Tudors, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, the West Wing, SATC, the Sopranos
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? I don’t have room to collect anything else!
23. Whats your favorite flower? Deep purple calla lillies
24. What was your first CL style? Black kid simple 85
26. Music? I listen to everything, with country being what I listen to least. I’m a HUGE Dave Matthews Band fan, and am also a big fan of opera.
29. Slings or close back? Closed back
31. Higher the heel the better? Definitely!
30. Lower the heel the better? Sometimes when my feet need a break.
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Almond shaped
33. D'orsays yay/nay? Yay!
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Attorney
35. Do you wear flats? Yes

Time for me to jump on the bandwagon...survey time!

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Decollete
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Pigalle
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Anemone
4. How many CLs in your collection? 10+
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? BCBG, Badgley Mischka
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Burberry
7. What is your favorite purfume? Burberry Touch (nonalcoholic)... it's in the kids section
8. What is your favorite food? Korean
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Smashbox, MAC
10. Tell us of your pets? 2 shih tzus
11. Who are your fashion role models? Audrey Hepburn
12. Who are your life role models? Everyone
13. What is your favorite color? pink
14. What is your least favorite color? brown
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? glass of bordeaux, Arnold Palmer
16. What is your astrological sign? Taurus
17. What is your ideal date? I :heart: food... so good company and good food and I'm happy.
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 2
19. How many countries have you visited? 2
20. Favorite Movies? How to Lose a guy in 10 days, when harry met sally
21. Favorite TV shows/series? hell's kitchen, 24, platinum weddings, project runway, top chef
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? designer barbies, cookbooks
23. Whats your favorite flower? plumerias
24. What was your first CL style? decollete zeppas
26. Music? I'm pretty open to everything but heavy metal. Love jazzy stuff like Norah Jones.
29. Slings or close back? Closed back
31. Higher the heel the better? Definitely!
30. Lower the heel the better? Preferably not.
31. Pointed toe or round toe? I was into pointed for the past 5+ years. Currently prefer round.
33. D'orsays yay/nay? Nay...but I do love the T-bow
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) non profit manager
35. Do you wear flats? No

I am happy to do ALL of these surveys....keep 'em coming! I love learning about my fellow addicts as well :biggrin:.

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Hyper Prive
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Bruges (I realize this is not an exciting pick, but it is elegant and understated...almost goes unnoticed and that is my style for sure)
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? It was my black Patent Decollete Zeppa and now that I have it.....my new UHG is Lavender Patent Bianca (though the heel height horrifies me, I still love 'em)
4. How many CLs in your collection? 10 at this moment
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? I do not generally wear designer clothes but admire many from afar.
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Chanel
7. What is your favorite purfume? Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf
8. What is your favorite food? Greek and Thai
9. What is your favorite make up brand? MAC
10. Tell us of your pets? One dog, a male Basenji
11. Who are your fashion role models? Chloe Sevegny and Gwyneth Paltrow—not so much “role models” as I do not wear designer clothes; but I admire their style generally
12. Who are your life role models? My mom
13. What is your favorite color? purple and green
14. What is your least favorite color? yellow
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Extra dirty gin martini (tanqueray) and Veuve Clicquot champagne
16. What is your astrological sign? Virgo
17. What is your ideal date? Eating an inexpensive meal in a local gem and walking around a bookstore before sharing a decadent dessert at a specialty shop
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? One
20. Favorite Movies? “To Kill a Mockingbird” and “The Royal Tenenbaums”
21. Favorite TV shows/series? SATC, Mad Men, Weeds
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? That’s it!
23. Whats your favorite flower? fuji mums
24. What was your first CL style? Beige Marazul Espadrilles
25. Do you have Kids? Yes, 2 (a 3-year-old boy and 8-month-old girl)
26. Music? Ska is my favorite genre but there is nothing I won’t listen to
29. Slings or close back? Closed
31. Higher the heel the better? I prefer 3-4.75 inches
30. Lower the heel the better? Either 3+ or flat, I do not prefer kitten heels, etc.
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Round or almond
33. D'orsays yay/nay? No, they look terrible on my feet
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Professor
35. Do you wear flats? Yes and I prefer them to be ballet or quilted

I feel like I'm filling out a CENSUS form. lol

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Rolando Style pumps.
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? The Zigounette. I like sexy & edgy!
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Mad Mary Janes
4. How many CLs in your collection? about 70 (I stopped counting)
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Chanel
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Hermes
7. What is your favorite purfume? I mix Chanel No. 5 with Gucci Rush to get the perfect scent for me
8. What is your favorite food? Sushi
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Shu Uemura, Chanel, Mac
10. Tell us of your pets? 1 year old Yorkie "CoCo & 6 year old Maltese "Dolce"
11. Who are your fashion role models? Marc Jacobs
12. Who are your life role models? My mom
13. What is your favorite color? Cyclamen
14. What is your least favorite color? grey
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? My favorite wine is Raymond Estates Merlot. I prefer the reserve 2004
16. What is your astrological sign? Scorpio
17. What is your ideal date? SHOOT I'D BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE COOKING FOR ME!!!!
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 4 apart from English, Spanish, Creole, Italiano, Portuguese
19. How many countries have you visited? 8
20. Favorite Movies? too many to write but I have to say Goodfellas
21. Favorite TV shows/series? I don't watch to much TV. Id say the Nanny hehehehehe
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? underwear!
23. Whats your favorite flower?
24. What was your first CL style? Blade Runner, still have it!
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. 2 girls 17 year old will be 18 in July & 11 year old
26. Music? Everything!
28. Open-toe or Closed? That's a trick question for me!
29. Slings or close back? Close
30. Wedges or straight heels? straight heel
31. Higher the heel the better? YOU KNOW IT!
30. Lower the heel the better? Heck, I'm a shortie!
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Depends on the shoe
33. D'orsays yay/nay? Yes.. D'os
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) I CREATE!
35. Do you wear flats? Only out of the shower or at the beach

:tispy:

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? VERY PRIVES
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? STUDDED PIGALLES
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? STRASS
4. How many CLs in your collection? 18
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? BCBG
6. What is your favorite purse designers? BALENCIAGA
7. What is your favorite purfume? CHANEL CHANCE
8. What is your favorite food? STEAK
9. What is your favorite make up brands? MAC
10. Tell us of your pets? RESCUE DOG: JAXER MINI COCKER SPANIEL: PRADA
11. Who are your fashion role models? JESSICA SIMPSON
12. Who are your life role models? MY DAD
13. What is your favorite color? BLACK
14. What is your least favorite color? YELLOW
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? TOO MANY TO NAME
16. What is your astrological sign? AQUARIUS
17. What is your ideal date? A ROMANTIC SURPRISE
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 1
20. Favorite Movies? GLADIATOR
21. Favorite TV shows/series? HOUSE
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? NOTHING
23. Whats your favorite flower? ORCHID
24. What was your first CL style? VERY PRIVE
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. 9 WEEK OLD BOY, LUKE, MY FAVORITE PART OF LIFE NOW:smile:
26. Music? LIL WAYNE
28. Open-toe or Closed? OPEN TOE
29. Slings or close back? CLOSE BACK
30. Wedges or straight heels? STRAIGHT HEELS
31. Higher the heel the better? YES
30. Lower the heel the better? NO
31. Pointed toe or round toe? ROUND TOE
33. D'orsays yay/nay? YAY
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) TROPHY WIFE TO AN OAKLAND RAIDER
35. Do you wear flats? YES NOW THAT I HAVE A BABY

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Decollete
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Decollete and Mads, my style is sometimes classic and sometimes crazy :biggrin:
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Strass
4. How many CLs in your collection? I have 3 pairs but my collection grows
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? Nicowa, but I love to mix designer pieces with brands like Topshop, ZARA, H&M or vintage pieces
6. What is your favorite purse designers? I love LV and Chanel but I still don't own a bag of each designer :/
7. What is your favorite purfume? Cindy Crawford and Juicy Couture
8. What is your favorite food? Salat, mexican and italian food!
9. What is your favorite make up brands? I like Chanel but only buy chanel cosmetics rarley.
10. Tell us of your pets? I don't have pets but I LOVE my sister's dog, her name is Mandy:

2h377h3.jpg

11. Who are your fashion role models? Miroslava Duma and my latest fashion role model is Giovanna B.
12. Who are your life role models? I don't have any life role models
13. What is your favorite color? I don't have a favorite color.
14. What is your least favorite color? -
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin )? Cosmopolitan and orange juice.
16. What is your astrological sign? Cancer
17. What is your ideal date? My date should make me laugh and the meal must be good but not expensive. I little bit romantic would be great too!
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? German, English (I want to learn french and spanish, too!)
19. How many countries have you visited? Italy (I stopped counting), Ireland (4 times), Austria, Spain
20. Favorite Movies? I LOVE movies so much! My favorites are: Public Enemies, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter and so much more!
21. Favorite TV shows/series? Gossip Girl, 90210, The Hills, The City
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? Nothing.
23. Whats your favorite flower? Tulips
24. What was your first CL style? Decollete
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. No!
26. Music? Everything, from Carlos Santana to Britney and Muse
30. Wedges or straight heels? Straight heels
31. Higher the heel the better? not more than 12 cm!
30. Lower the heel the better? not lower than 6 cm
31. Pointed toe or round toe? round toe
33. D'orsays yay/nay? YAY
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) I am in a professional training to become a tax consultant assistant. 1 1/2 year left ;)
35. Do you wear flats? YES!! I like ballet flats!

1. What is your favorite CL style of all time? Helmut. This style is the reason I fell in love with CLs and I've actually bought a pair not once but twice - sadly they just don't work with my foot.
2. What CL style best represents your style and character? Most of the time - the Simple. Occasionally - any style that sparkles!
3. What is your ultimate CL holy grail style? Something strass, but they are way out of my price range.
4. How many CLs in your collection? 10
5. What is your favorite clothing designers? DvF
6. What is your favorite purse designers? Mulberry; one day I'd love to own a Chanel bag but again it's something I'll have to save for.
7. What is your favorite perfume? The one I had specially blended for my wedding day!
8. What is your favorite food? Pizza.
9. What is your favorite make up brands? Benefit.
10. Tell us of your pets? We keep tropical fish. We'd love a dog but it's not practical right now with our lifestyle.
11. Who are your fashion role models? Cate Blanchett, Kate Winslet.
12. Who are your life role models? My parents and my husband.
13. What is your favorite color? Blue.
14. What is your least favorite color? Brown.
15. What is your favorite drink (alcoholic and virgin)? Vodka and Irn Bru - they work together as well! I also like a nice Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc or Cherry Coke from time to time.
16. What is your astrological sign? Leo.
17. What is your ideal date? A gorgeous meal at a good restaurant.
18. How many languages do you speak (fluently)? 1.
19. How many countries have you visited? Too many to count across Europe, North America and Australasia.
20. Favorite Movies? Lost In Translation and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
21. Favorite TV shows/series? I only watch 3 things on tv these days - Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing on Ice and Doctor Who! I loved Sex and the City and Friends.
22. What do you collect other than shoes or purses? Nothing right now - previously nail varnishes and costume jewellery.
23. Whats your favorite flower? Tulips or a good old daffodil.
24. What was your first CL style? That I bought - Helmut. That I kept - Oh My Slings.
25. Do you have Kids? Tell us about them. Only my husband.
26. Music? Indie Britpop style.
27. Sandals or Pumps? Pumps.
28. Open-toe or Closed? Closed. I have strange toes so best to keep them tucked away!
29. Slings or close back? Close back.
30. Wedges or straight heels? Straight heels.
31. Higher the heel the better? 120mm is about my limit.
30. Lower the heel the better? I'm over 5'10 tall so I do like flats.
31. Pointed toe or round toe? Either really.
33. D'orsays yay/nay? Yay, but I'm not sure I could pull them off.
34. What is your profession? (dont answer if you dont care to tell) Tax accountant.
35. Do you wear flats? Yes, see above re height.