City vs. Giant City sizes

sunnibunni

s.n.o.r.e.
Feb 4, 2008
What is the difference in size/dimensions of the city and giant city? The reference guide has them as the same dimensions which is impossible obviously. Can anyone post modeling pics of both so I can get an idea of the difference? And the prices ($1195 for the city, $1595 for the giant city) are correct though yes? TIA!!

Both the City and the "Giant City" are the same size. The "Giant" is actually only refering to the hardware - the giant gold or silver hardware that was introduced in s/s 07.

The handle drop of Giant City seems to be a little longer, just a tiny bit though. From pictures it seems to be further apart so maybe that explains why it is a litte bit more comfy to sling on.

Anyway here is a picture of a Giant City & City side by side. Pictures belong to Jo_ee. She posted them here.

2257273914_8fdecc2358_o.jpg

Pinks, right in regards to the handles been a tad longer. I've owned both at different times.. and I was able to use the GH City over my shoulders with ease vs. the RH.

Dimensions are suppose to be the same, but for some reason.. I felt that the GH was roomier... (might've just been me!) :jrs: