City/Twiggy/Purse sid by side

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I've been getting a lot of questions regarding the size of the City compared to the Purse compared to the Twiggy, etc. Here are some pics of my bags side by side so you can see the difference. Starting from left to right: pale rose Purse, cornflower City, white Twiggy, rouge Twiggy. Hope these pics are helpful.:P

Kat - thank you so much for the photos.

That is very helpful - the purse is just as I imagined; someone told me it was not larger than the City; but, I thought that it was. Your pictures confirmed my belief.

Thanks again. :biggrin:

Thank you!!! That is so so helpful. I was thinking of asking someone to post a pic like that!! I've been thinking of getting one maybe this summer...well, I want one now! But my wallet is saying noooooo! (unfortunately).

Loganz said:
That is very helpful - the purse is just as I imagined; someone told me it was not larger than the City; but, I thought that it was. Your pictures confirmed my belief.

I think the thing with the purse is, the purse is technically longer and wider than the city, but it is not as deep. Therefore, if one were to calculate both bags in square footage, the city ends up being the bigger of the two bags. I have owned both styles and I think the city holds far more than the purse is capable of.