City Granny, Sanguine and Maldives PICS !!!

What color do you prefer

• Maldives

• Granny

• Sanguine

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like maldives best- I agree with nicole, it reminds me of 04 light turq.

Granny looks like it's supposed to be pistachio, but most of the green faded out and it turned into a weird sahara.

Sanguine doesn't do it for me either- it looks like it's supposed to be a bordeaux-ish color, but they accidentally threw in some orange/rouille so it turned out to be a weird combination of the two.

Granny looks really really bad! :Push:I agree with Jenova. It looks like it's been sitting out in the sun all day.

I've seen Maldives IRL, it didn't impress me...the leather was too dry and stiff... And Sanguine for me is blah color for some reason....

sangui10.jpg

I voted for Sanguine because IRL it is GORGEOUS! Its not as dark as it is in this picture. More like a red meat color. & Of course, next best choice would be:
maldiv10.jpg

Gorgeous gorgeous Maldives! Although I have yet to see this IRL, its a beautiful color!! Hope I can find a really saturated one! As for granny.. :tdown:

Last edited:
I like the Granny the best. I just saw it IRL and I really like it. Now thinking of getting something in this color. I just don't like the leather at all, so dry, reminds me of the leather of Turq 08. I think Granny is like a lighter Anis with a bit more green. I also saw Maldives and the color posted above is accurate. Here is a spy pic from Nordies of the Granny city and First I saw today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• granny2.jpg
    granny2.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 412