Christmas Wishlist Everyone!

Mads_D

Oct 29, 2018
I know it is still November, but we are getting close so....

I cant see a thread for this already, unless I missed it... but I thought it would be fun to see what items people have on their Christmas list this year? For me, it is the palm springs mini but I don't hold much hope since I have been trying since September to even get on the waiting list! (any help would be greatly appreciated on that - i am in the UK) SLG wise I am hoping to find a little wallet under the tree - ZCP is top of that list!

What about everyone else?

I'm hoping to track down a mono PA. I also have a Massaccesi bag on order. I'm trying to be "good" this Christmas since I went on a bender the 1st half of 2018 and I'm planning for a 50th B-Day splurge in early 2019.

Reactions: Pagan and anabg
Great minds think alike. I was just thinking about starting a thread on everyone's Christmas lists. This sounds like a fun project just to hear what people wish for.

I'm on super ban island, but if I were to get anything LV, Boite Chapeau Souple would be my choice. It's so whimsical and classic at the same time. But in reality, I don't need another bag. I just wish my family health and happiness, and peace.

Happy holidays people!!!:smile::smile::smile:

I've wanted the round coin purse for the longest time, and I've been stalking them on eBay like a crazy lady. :biggrin: This morning I finally bit the bullet and got one in pristine condition as my birthday/Christmas present. Fingers crossed it arrives alright.

I have a wishlist for my mom but I can't decide which shawl to get her this Christmas. She's already had a new bag for her birthday and as she's always cold, I thought I could get something to keep her fashionably warm. :biggrin: She loves red, but I'm leaning towards the Brown or the So Shine for versatility. I remember reading the Shine shawls snag very easily though. Thoughts?
lv scarf options.png

I have a wishlist for my mom but I can't decide which shawl to get her this Christmas. She's already had a new bag for her birthday and as she's always cold, I thought I could get something to keep her fashionably warm. :biggrin: She loves red, but I'm leaning towards the Brown or the So Shine for versatility. I remember reading the Shine shawls snag very easily though. Thoughts?
View attachment 4255614
They do snag easily but it hasn't deterred me yet. I saw the So shine in store, someone was trying it on, looked amazing. Golds, browns and greens. Beautiful.

The shine shawls are pretty. They all snag, it's just something you have to mentally prepare your mom for. I'd go for a neutral color. Something like light grey or beige based on her complexion. You can never go wrong going for skintone and she will get lots of wear out of it. Double win.

Reactions: thebookishbaker
I would [emoji173]️ a shine shawl in any color [emoji4]
I would [emoji173]️ if they made the Blanche in Scarlet by Christmas because I really would like a Scarlet bag but I feel the PM is a little big for my needs.
I would also [emoji173]️ another pair of LV sneakers in black

Reactions: Jennshef
I am hoping for PM in Creme and Marine Rouge. Bought both preloved since my SA was not able to get one properly aligned from the store...I hope all is fine with them. And yes, I would love to get the catogram white mono shawl and brown mono shine. Not sure if it is a good idea since I have the classy SS leopard shawl and white Mono shawl as well...anyway...I think the most important thing is to be healthy and loved. I always pray for that. There is never enough love in this world.

Reactions: TangerineKandy