Christmas LE lockit?

prettycitygirl

Metro
O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I was in LV today to purchase my agenda refill when a women came in looking for a black lockit bag that she said was a LE for the Christmas holiday/season. Apparently, stores only had them for a short while. The SA was able to get her one from the Austin store, but stated that the bags were to go back yesterday.

What bag were they talking about? Their conversation totally sparked my curiosity!

I was in LV today to purchase my agenda refill when a women came in looking for a black lockit bag that she said was a LE for the Christmas holiday/season. Apparently, stores only had them for a short while. The SA was able to get her one from the Austin store, but stated that the bags were to go back yesterday.

What bag were they talking about? Their conversation totally sparked my curiosity!

I was at the Austin store this past Sunday. Maybe it's that black patent lockit bag where the LV mono pattern is in black puffy fabric.

Like the speedy round shown in this link but black on black. http://forum.purseblog.com/limited-...ansparent-lockit-mono-denim-jelly-762522.html

Found it! There was this bag and the BB still in stock in Austin on Sunday.

imgres