Christmas HAC 32 - my first H bag!

Dec 1, 2015
DH was good to me this year! He finally gave in, probably because I didn't ask for jewelry this year. Ha! He was going to make me wait until Christmas to see it but it came from Japan so he did let me check it to make sure it matched the auction photos before he wrapped it. The wait was excruciating! Without further ado, my first H bag -

Haut a Courroies 32cm
Vache liegee in Natural GH

This is my first time trying to post from my phone so hopefully this works! Better photos to follow...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 759
Thank you footlocker, happy holidays to you!

More photos -

Attachments

• IMG_9507.JPG
    IMG_9507.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 815
  • IMG_9513.JPG
    IMG_9513.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 752
  • IMG_9512.JPG
    IMG_9512.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 740
  • IMG_9504.JPG
    IMG_9504.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 710
Last edited:
DH was good to me this year! He finally gave in, probably because I didn't ask for jewelry this year. Ha! He was going to make me wait until Christmas to see it but it came from Japan so he did let me check it to make sure it matched the auction photos before he wrapped it. The wait was excruciating! Without further ado, my first H bag -

Haut a Courroies 32cm

Vache liegee in Natural GH

This is my first time trying to post from my phone so hopefully this works! Better photos to follow...

My first was a hac 32 too! What a lovely gift. Congrats on your first... Of many? [emoji51]

Lovely bag - congrats. It doesn't look like VL but clemence, however.
I was curious as to whether the seller got the leather right so I really appreciate your comment! I've looked through so many threads to compare photos and descriptions but it's still hard to compare not having first hand knowledge. I do know that it has much more sheen in person than it does in the photos and it's very stiff. I tried to take a couple more photos to show the grain and sheen. Does is still look like Clemence? It doesn't matter either way to me, I'm happy with either!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 605