Christmas came early!

Had told myself no more shopping after my big H purchase a couple of weeks back then my BV SAs bombarded me with text messages and pics of the BV sale stock.

Told myself "no more", until I saw the Lauren in this colourway. Obviously, she came home with me :P along with a little buddy :biggrin:
They are both lovely!
What else is on sale?

Reactions: sngsk
They are both lovely!
What else is on sale?
Thank you! :smile:

They had mostly TM's designs on sale in my local boutique. Mini romas, olimpias, iron bags, nodinis, alumnas, small cervo loops, a deco rose backpack, some limited edition piazzas (those with the scalloped snake skin trims), lots of slgs like card cases, pouches, lanyards, keyring charms (panda, cat, bear), etc.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and I can ask my SA if they have any in stock.

Reactions: jbags07 and gagabag
Thank you! :smile:

They had mostly TM's designs on sale in my local boutique. Mini romas, olimpias, iron bags, nodinis, alumnas, small cervo loops, a deco rose backpack, some limited edition piazzas (those with the scalloped snake skin trims), lots of slgs like card cases, pouches, lanyards, keyring charms (panda, cat, bear), etc.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and I can ask my SA if they have any in stock.
Thank you! I’ve been stocking up on TM’s since last season so good to know they will be available still. I’m in AU so a bit tricky. Hopefully the same will be available on sale soon here!
The lauren is very spacious. I need to remember to use mine more.

I’m in AU so a bit tricky. Hopefully the same will be available on sale soon here!.
If you are in Melbourne, you can check out BV in David Jones in the city. Ask for Ursula- she is the store manager there and she is amazing.

Congratulations- both are lovely! Your Lauren is especially stunning.
Thank you! The colourway literally took my breathe away. Although, purple's my favourite colour so I might be alil biased :P

Thanks, blueiris :flowers:

Thanks, Jcherishz. I've been putting outfits together in my head all day :lol:

Thanks, jbags07! I am trying to talk myself out of the Lauren in the bronze now :doh: oh n the pouch is actually in limestone/steel. Love how it is both neutral and has somewhat of a pop of colour.
That bronze is to die for too :biggrin: