Christmas came a little late this year! My very first H bag!!!!

Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying my new bag so much. :girlsigh:

Oh, and she has some friends coming to join her very soon, for I was a naughty ebayer.

Why settle for only black when you can also have orange and rouge?:sneaky:

There was quite a nasty bidding war :bagslap: but I managed to emerge victorious. :boxing:

*And*, I have my eye on another auction, because I am positively dying for a canvas/toile bottom in natural. That natural bag will complete my collection and all will be right with my little world.

Wish me luck!!!

Oh, and let me work on an action shot. I'm not too wild about my appearance right now, so it might be very tightly cropped. :s

Congratulations, ocmommy! And you got a matching twilly for it!

Yep!! That Twilly was my very first H purchase, and prior to my Herbags arrival, it was tied to my very beautiful Tracy Reese Cecily, which was also a surprise gift from my husband.

Come to think of it, my husband is pretty good about surprising me with nice purses! :girlsigh: I just love that man of mine! :love:

Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying my new bag so much. :girlsigh:

Oh, and she has some friends coming to join her very soon, for I was a naughty ebayer.

Why settle for only black when you can also have orange and rouge?:sneaky:

There was quite a nasty bidding war :bagslap: but I managed to emerge victorious. :boxing:

*And*, I have my eye on another auction, because I am positively dying for a canvas/toile bottom in natural. That natural bag will complete my collection and all will be right with my little world.

Wish me luck!!!

Oh, and let me work on an action shot. I'm not too wild about my appearance right now, so it might be very tightly cropped. :s

GL with your quest:flowers:...and lucky you 3 H bags in such a short time:woohoo::tup:

Congratulations - great bag and even better DH! So sweet of him to get you a Hermes bag when you were going minimal on presents. It's a wonderful, super-versatile choice.

Wow, fantastic bag. The Herbag really is cool, and especially as you said this is the one that you wanted first.

You are soooooooooo lucky to have got one, cos they no longer make the Herbag.

VERY nice. :woohoo::wlae::wlae::wlae: