Christmas/Birthday present!!

Huge congrats!!!! What is meant to be will definitely happen! What a great story and such a great haul! I've been asking my SA for a roulis for a long time and finally got mine not long ago so I can totally resonate with you! GA is a great color for roulis. Enjoy your journey with your gorgeous roulis! It'll be a wonderful ride! :flowers::flowers: :dothewave:
Thank you! Congratulations to you as well on your Roulis!

I was told that Constance/Roulis are harder to come by now as it is the same artisans who make these two styles of bags. So, when production of Constance had to go down to balance out the making of Roulis, and vise versa. Certainly doesn’t help when there is high demand for these styles.

Reactions: cavalla
Your photos are fine!! Beautiful bag and so understated! You'll get so much use out of it. Timeless!!

Congratulations!! (On all your purchases actually - all classic pieces.)

Thank you! Hee, you’re too kind with my photography skill. Lol Boy, but late night unboxing in the office is Exciting!

I can’t wait to make good use of the Roulis (hoping to also use the Evelyne a fair share... lol I hope it won’t be redundant to Roulis!