Christmas & Bd reveal

VERY classy set of jewelry there, I bet you wear it well since your such a classy lady yourself!! :smile: :smile:
And you know I LOVE that graphite color....what a lovely set you got..congrats on your new treasures!! :smile:

WOW, what an awesome haul! The necklace and earrings are gorgeous, and I love all your new gathered goodies! The scarf is super cute too...congrats, and Happy Birthday!

Love all your goodies! Love all the gathered treasures u have.... I am waiting for the gathered lindsay in graphite to get markdown in macy's.... Enjoy!!!! What a great bday gift!!!

WOW, what an awesome haul! The necklace and earrings are gorgeous, and I love all your new gathered goodies! The scarf is super cute too...congrats, and Happy Birthday!

Thank you nc girl! :smile:
I couldn't wait to wear the necklace and earrings! I really wanted that pt scarf to put on my gathered midnight Sophia.
Love all your goodies! Love all the gathered treasures u have.... I am waiting for the gathered lindsay in graphite to get markdown in macy's.... Enjoy!!!! What a great bday gift!!!

Thanks poppypink! :smile: I hope you find the gathered lindsey on sale soon! My sa at Macys said there should be another ods coming up soon. She also said they're expecting a new shipment too so she thinks they will be doing more markdowns on what they have to make room for the new items! Good luck!

Now this was a big surprise!

Graphite Gathered Sophia

Well now wonder we have similar taste in bags and both love snoopy, you are a Capricorn! So am I! Happy Birthday mine was on December 25th Christmas Day :biggrin:
Love your coach goodies and especially this gathered sophia because we are twins again! I got her too. Love that you got the matching wallet, good for you!
We can't seem to get enough of the gathered leather :P I love everything you got.
I need to reveal my goodies when I get home from vacation. I am in Puerto Rico till New Years. Can't wait to start using my gathered graphite bag when I get home. I have been using the regular size black gathered and I can't believe how much she holds. I am enjoying carrying the regular size sophias even though you know I love big bags and large sophias. The regular size works well for me when I am out and about and going out to dinner. She looks so elegant when I am dressed up to, I am loving the regular size sophia lately. I can't seem to get enough of this style :biggrin:

Well now wonder we have similar taste in bags and both love snoopy, you are a Capricorn! So am I! Happy Birthday mine was on December 25th Christmas Day :biggrin:
Love your coach goodies and especially this gathered sophia because we are twins again! I got her too. Love that you got the matching wallet, good for you!
We can't seem to get enough of the gathered leather :P I love everything you got.
I need to reveal my goodies when I get home from vacation. I am in Puerto Rico till New Years. Can't wait to start using my gathered graphite bag when I get home. I have been using the regular size black gathered and I can't believe how much she holds. I am enjoying carrying the regular size sophias even though you know I love big bags and large sophias. The regular size works well for me when I am out and about and going out to dinner. She looks so elegant when I am dressed up to, I am loving the regular size sophia lately. I can't seem to get enough of this style :biggrin:

Thanks lucydee!
Well now we know! ;) Happy belated Birthday lucydee, mine was the 26th. I missed being born on Christmas by about 4 hours! lol
You're right we can't get enough of the gathered leather and we are twins again. :smile:
I'm glad you're enjoying carrying this size Sophia, I think it's perfect.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation and I'll be looking forward to seeing your reveal when you get home!