Christie Brinkley

4AE6942B00000578-0-image-a-46_1523068417291.jpg

4AE6925E00000578-0-image-a-48_1523068430256.jpg

4AE6927100000578-5588257-Bonding_Daring_to_impress_the_stunner_wrapped_her_enviable_figur-a-10_1523069301112.jpg
Were they going to an 80's party?
Christie is always having THE! MOST! SUPER! FUN! TIMES! EVER! :woot: and Sailor Moon is like what-evar :rolleyes:

Reactions: WillWork4Fashion
I wish she had shown the tiny dot the doctor examined. Not the after surgery photos she posted, just what required it.
I had a spot that wasn’t raised at all, just a tiny spot slightly darker than my skin, but it was itchy, and my doc determined it was a basal cell carcinoma and I used chemo cream to remove it. I think it’s almost impossible for us untrained people to id the bad ones, unless they grow or change really fast.

I had a spot that wasn’t raised at all, just a tiny spot slightly darker than my skin, but it was itchy, and my doc determined it was a basal cell carcinoma and I used chemo cream to remove it. I think it’s almost impossible for us untrained people to id the bad ones, unless they grow or change really fast.
I had a brown spot on my face that grew...doctor did biopsy and it was melanoma

• Wow
Reactions: limom
You're right that doctors have the training to know for sure, but there is information available on line to aid in self exams to know if something needs to be seen by a doctor between yearly checks. The four keys to watch for are moles that are asymmetrical, have uneven or jagged borders, have multiple colors or have a diameter larger than 1/4 inch - or continue to grow and change appearance.
I agree that it would have been helpful to show what Christie saw to get help - but I'm glad she got the help! And her bringing attention to it can spur people to seek more information!