Jimmy Choo Christian Slater & Tamara

jello_1955

O.G.
Jun 24, 2006
Here's a little gossip from Page Six:

Playing House CHRISTIAN Slater is taking the next step with Jimmy Choo empress Tamara Mellon. Los Angeles sources told us the pair, who are often raved about as "the coolest couple," are now sharing a roof. "Tamara moved in with Christian," our tipster said. Page Six broke the news of Slater and Mellon - who finalized her nasty divorce from Carnegie Mellon heir Matthew Mellon two years ago - dating last September, when they were spotted canoodling at bikini mogul Diana Jenkins' London home.

I'm not sure why, but they seem a like a weird couple! They don't seem to go together very well. Maybe because she's always well dressed and he always seems so scruffy.

I have seen a few pics of them together and honestly they both are a little creepy. He used to be cool when I was really young...he was in a lot of cool movies. Now he seems gross.

ej-christianslater-a.jpg

Every time I think of christian slater, I think of the quote from Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie where Buffy says:
All I want to do is graduate from high school, move to Europe, marry Christian Slater, and die.
So yeah, he's with the wrong girl! :P
Oh, plus they look kinda weird together.

Hmmm, yeah, they do look interesting.. Anyone know their age difference?? Im curious. Tamara looks thin in that picture.

He does look like a younger Jack Nicholson! lol! Must be the hair.