Christian Louboutin Size 43, Special order?

Omnomnom

Jan 27, 2015
Hello,

I am a little desperate… after dreaming about owning a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for years, I could finally buy a pair of the So Kate. But unfortunately they don't fit…
My size is actually a 42, but it often happens that I need a pair of shoes in a size 43. Too bad that Christian Louboutin usually doesn't go over the size 42…:crybaby:

Now I'm fantasizing a little bit about a special order. A nice lady at the CL custom service told me via E-Mail about it, but only mentioned the sizes 34-42 for special orders. Do you think it would be possible to get a pair in a size 43? And what about the price? I always read that if it's an already existing model you pay +30% for a special order… But I am always a little suspicious about everything, since there is nothing about special ordering on the CL website…
I know that the Pigalle 100mm and the Simple Pump 100mm are available in 43. But they both look a little bit like some shoes I already own. They're not designer shoes, but actually, they are really comfortable and I was dreaming about the So Kate or the Pigalle in 120mm …

I hope that you have some ideas… At the moment it would be impossible to make a special order for me anyways, since I would have to go to France (living in Germany), which isn't just 30 minutes away from me. Also they don't take special orders all the time, do they?

I hope you have some information :smile:

P.S.: I know that there's already a thread about CL shoes in a size 43, but it is a little bit old and I thought, that opening a new one was okay, since the other thread was about the OP's situation specifically.

I'm a size 41/42 in CL, there always so tight on my feet its uncomfortable. But in time they do stretch making it more comfortable. Have you tried that with the 42? The so Kate's run bigger I believe. Have you tried the 42?

I'm a size 41/42 in CL, there always so tight on my feet its uncomfortable. But in time they do stretch making it more comfortable. Have you tried that with the 42? The so Kate's run bigger I believe. Have you tried the 42?

Yes I did :smile: I could hardly get in them, just with a little bit of violence and I didn't want to tear the shoes apart…

The old Pigalle 120 runs 1/2 to full size large. And it looks better than the new one anyway :smile:

Would be awesome to try them on, buuut, where can I get them? eBay? What if they don't fit… I can't return them on eBay .__.'
I saw some posts about the old Pigalle 100mm compared to the new ones. As most of us, I think that the old style was looking better ^^

OP, if you find an old-cut Pigalle 120 in #bay I say go for it! It's definitely quite roomy, I'm positive it fits at least half a size larger. If it doesn't fit, you can sell it again.

About your original question regarding a SO, I see only two options that can ease your mind: you either call them on the phone personally, or email with your specific requests. Once you have definite answers about the possibility of a 43 SO then you can plan accordingly.

Would be awesome to try them on, buuut, where can I get them? eBay? What if they don't fit… I can't return them on eBay .__.'
I saw some posts about the old Pigalle 100mm compared to the new ones. As most of us, I think that the old style was looking better ^^

There are consignment stores on Ebay. They offer return. I for myself bought my first old Pigalle 120 (which also was my first pair of Louboutins) on Ebay. I took it a full size down after I carefully did read this forum. I was still very scared until they finally arrived. But they did fit :biggrin:

I think I will try to get one of the old Pigalle 120 when my So Kates are succesfully returned :smile: There's a pair on eBay in a size 42!! But I think that they're the newer ones and I am not going to pay 1000€ for them >.>'

I searched long for a pair in my size, too, and recently found the Pigalle 100 in size 43 in the Louboutin online shop. They are still a little tight in the toe box area but more comfortable than my old pair of Pigalle 120 xxx
I bought them about 4 years ago via net-a-porter (I don't know if it's still the old or already the new style), they have a metallic silver stitched polka-dot pattern on black ground xxx

That's nice, but no, thank you :smile: I just want a black patent one.
But your experience sounds good! So the Pigalle 120 in size 42 fit your, even when a size 43 is better. Hope the chances are good that I'm going to find a pair of them (for a decent price x) )

Last edited by a moderator:
That's nice, but no, thank you :smile: I just want a black patent one.
Many years ago I bought a pair of black patent Pigalles in size 42: They were so tight and didn't stretch a bit that I sent them back immediately.

But your experience sounds good! So the Pigalle 120 in size 42 fit your, even when a size 43 is better.
The mentioned polka-dotted pair in fabric material stretched a little bit more but not enough to stand or even walk in the shoes for longer.

Hope the chances are good that I'm going to find a pair of them (for a decent price x) )
Good luck - perhaps my feet are bigger than yours and old style Pigalle in size 42 fit you.
I would like to receive information about special orders in size 43, too - so please let me know if you get an answer about the possibility of a 43 SO!

I searched long for a pair in my size, too, and recently found the Pigalle 100 in size 43 in the Louboutin online shop. They are still a little tight in the toe box area but more comfortable than my old pair of Pigalle 120 ixxx
I bought them about 4 years ago via net-a-porter (I don't know if it's still the old or already the new style), they have a metallic silver stitched polka-dot pattern on black ground xxx

Was it the European website? I have been on the hunt for so long with no luck

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a late answer but I bought a pair of Pigalle in patent and a pair in leather. The patent one's ruined my feet from tightness, like water filled blisters until they suddenly...baam expanded. The same evening and everyhing. Suddenly I couldn't keep them on my feet anymore. They became too big. The leather ones did no such thing. Both are however extremely uncomfortable even though high heels higher than the sky is my thing. Never again a pair of Louboutins.