Christian Louboutin Makes the Toughest Shoe in the World..

sofaa

Mar 2, 2011
Canada
Thought this was a good read.. Enjoy! :smile:

"Christian Louboutin make the toughest shoes in the world it took 7 saws to get through this shoe, 4 blades were destroyed and after 20 minutes of drilling we were through. You want to know why someone would pay this much for a pair of shoes because they are like minni tanks women wear that get them safely from one spot to the next!"

http://www.tylershields.com/2012/01/10/christian-louboutin/#.TwywMkEbBLE.twitter

l.a_girl19

Loubiholic♥H♥Dreamer
Aug 6, 2010
Montreal
I would have taken their word for it lol No need to destroy them! Interesting though! Thanks for sharing:smile:

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
idk if it's that hard...have you seen some of the beat up and destroyed pairs on ebay?

heychar

❤️
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
England
I suppose I get the concept too but...:-s Well, if anyone severely damaged their right Pigalle 120 shoe... :giggles:
I thought this too lol... I'm really trying to view the last pic as an artistic piece but nope it still makes my heart sink! :tdown:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
I'd be more interested if the author of the article can prove how beautiful CLs can be even after many years later. Thanks for sharing, sofaa.:smile: