Christian Louboutin heels with Platform and w/ out

Me! Burgundy glittart NPs were my first CLs. I absolutely :heart: them. Almost sold them a while back because I was having a hard time learning how to walk in them (my screenname isn't just a coincidence :P) but these wonderful ladies talked me off the ledge, and I'm SO grateful to them... they're fantastic!

ETA: oops, everyone else is on here posting too! You'll love yours, congrats!

Maybe this thread isnt really about the initial question anymore but I think it is interesting... I had a pair of lady grant's that I had to sell because after wearing for a few hours (and mostly sitting!) I was in total agony... the balls of my feet hurt even the next day. But I just recently wore my VPs standing and dancing for hours and no pain at all! SO I think the platform helps a lot!

VP is my 2nd most favourite style (behind the Catwoman) I personally prefer a platform .. thinking about it most of my CL's actually do have a platform!!

Congrats on the new purchase! Dont forget to post piccies!!!

shockingly, my most comfy shoes to date are the Catenita Trashes... double platform! i NEVER thought i would say this... but something about the platforms makes them so comfy, almost as if i was wearing lower heels/flats.... WEIRD!

congrats, labellavita! I have the black kid VP's w/ burgundy toe. You will love yours!

shockingly, my most comfy shoes to date are the Catenita Trashes... double platform! i NEVER thought i would say this... but something about the platforms makes them so comfy, almost as if i was wearing lower heels/flats.... WEIRD!

hmm, I think it might have something to do with the fact that the double and single platforms absorb the shock, if you know what I mean... like there's more cushion between your foot and the ground when you walk? I don't know- I could be wrong :P

Ohhh, congrats on scoring the VPs! :yahoo: That style is easily among my very favorites!! :love: Ohhh, I agree that double platforms are somehow unusually comfy... I haven't worn my YSL tributes outside yet, but walking around the house, they're ridiculously comfortable and I do a double take when I see how high they are haha! :nuts:

They finally came but im not the greatest photographer. camera phone might i add! I was thinking about the peacok declics? what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG00038.jpg
    IMG00038.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG00049.jpg
    IMG00049.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG00024.jpg
    IMG00024.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 38