Christian Louboutin Bruge question

javaboo

What to wear?
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi, I don't know if this was posted before but I couldn't find anything on it. Has anyone who as own the Bruges had a problem with their shoes? I've read some where that if you get them in the rain the wooden heels start to bubble up and have small holes in them because the heels weren't solid wood. Has anyone who own the shoes have a similar problem?

I have a pair that I wear more than other heels in every condition and have never had that happen, and have no quality issues at all. This is the all black shoe, so don't know if that makes a difference. I think they're pretty solid but have a metal shank in there (they set off the metal detector at the airport) so that may be where the problem is on some shoes. As of yet though I've only been happy with these, and like I said, since I use my blacks for work I probably wear them more than most people.

i have a question abt bruges too...
If they are 4inches and they have a platform in the front, is it easier on ur feet??? I mean does the heel feel like 3.5 inches ?????

I find them very comfortable. Some people freak out thinking they're so high (and dangerous (?!)), they're not as steep as they look due to the platform. The only thing is they are kind of narrow and they killed the front sides of my feet (almost where they felt too small) for about a week but now the leather's softened really well and am glad I didn't go to a larger size or my heel would be popping out.

Yes, I think they are. They're kind of hard to find since you never know which store has them. I'd call NM's personal shopper (or saks) and have them check their stores for you. I've found different styles at different stores, so it saves you alot of legwork.

I would love red patent. do u remember what the price tag is?? Thanks for the info i'll call the personal shoppers.
One more question how do i pronounce "bruges"???

The price is 770.00. You pronounce it Broo-jez, but a soft "j" (like a "j" with a "shhh" sound)...sorry, but I'm not sure how to describe it phonetically. Kind of like how people say "tarjay" for target. :shrugs: :lol: