Chrisley Knows Best

I’m not making fun of him at all - but I just can’t imagine Todd without all his products and procedures! I wonder what he looks like these days? Or will look like after a few years!

Martha Stewart did it the best. Of course, she was not there for years but still.
She traded her much maligned Hermès for whatever they wear in prison, she survived and even thrived.
And look at her now?
On tv, on insta doing thirst strap.:lol:
Imho, he will be OK and can come out on top.
I am hoping that the long suffering wife sees the light and come out living her best life.
4BB75BBC-7314-40F7-ADA6-12B617FBB5F5.gif

anyone else feel like you are inside a sci-fi movie when you see dates like 2033 and realize how close you are to it! :whut: i remember when i was younger thinking the year 2000 sounded like it was 100's of years away.

anyhoo.........back to the chrisley's. i thought that their sentences were going to reduced more than that for some reason.

anyone else feel like you are inside a sci-fi movie when you see dates like 2033 and realize how close you are to it! :whut: i remember when i was younger thinking the year 2000 sounded like it was 100's of years away.

anyhoo.........back to the chrisley's. i thought that their sentences were going to reduced more than that for some reason.
I heard that there lawyers were working on their appeals and said that they felt they have some really valid points e.g. their rights were violated. we'll see.