Choosing Bandouliere Monogram

Sorry haven't finish my post [emoji85]

And this is the second strap

IMG_0636.JPG

The 1st pict : style code J02288 -> website provides information about this style. 90cm x 4cm

The 2nd pict : style code J02331 -> website not provide information

Question :
any of you have information about this J02331 strap? Compare to J02288. And what is your opinion about the 2 styles?

I'm planning to use it to neonoe. My height is 167cm.

Thanks

I don't have either, however like you, I've been looking at both of these for a Neonoe and Pochette Metis. From what I've read the first strap pictured is thicker on the shoulder and is more prone to falling off. The second one is thinner.. to me the second one is a better choice as it will sit comfortably on the shoulder and it's adjustable. Not sure if this is any help but I'd buy the J02331 as it seems more comfortable and versatile.

Reactions: axelixel
I bought the neo noe noir and the monogram/black bandouliere (J02288, 35 inches) for shoulder carry.
The monogram/black bandouliere (J02331, 41 inches) I gather is for crossbody carry capability and $45 more !
Hope this info helps.

I bought the neo noe noir and the monogram/black bandouliere (J02288, 35 inches) for shoulder carry.
The monogram/black bandouliere (J02331, 41 inches) I gather is for crossbody carry capability and $45 more !
Hope this info helps.

Thanks for your info. Do you have 'falling from the shoulder' issue when using J02288 ? And can I use it for crossbody?

I just got Strap J02288, because I liked where it hit me on my hip. If I want to use bag crossbody, I can use strap the bag came with.
Same here I have just bought it in mono/pink and white multi colour and really like the length and width of strap. Stayed on shoulder so far......

I have the older wider non adjustable style in the animal print. Great for shoulder strap. I just got the new slightly narrow Adjustable strap in black/monogram. It's longer, about 47 inches on the longest setting. It's the same length as my pochette metis strap so I can use it cross body. If I could only have one , I would get the adjustable one as it can be used both cross body or shoulder.

Hope that helps.

Thank you all. I think I'll get the adjustable one :smile: because I'm worried about the original neonoe's strap. When set in crossbody I see the strap doubled in the shoulder parts, and I'm afraid it will dig my shoulder.

I have the first strap that you posted a pic of, it's a recent purchase. I've used it with my Speedy B 35, which can be quite heavy. I find the strap to be fairly comfortable. I've used it with my Speedy B 25 too. It doesn't work cross body on me, but I'm fairly tall. I think you would need to be very petite to use it cross body.