Chocolate Midi LMM Bespoke

lovebags2

O.G.
Oct 12, 2007
Hi Ladies,

It looks like I"m getting ready to try and coordinate another bespoke for us.

This one would be a chocolate matte (my favorite) LMM Midi with gold hardware.

Right now, I just want to see how many ladies are definetely interested. I know Contessa and Karenina, you are.

Anyone else? Feel free to either post here or PM me anytime.

Unless you tell me, your a "definite" I won't add your name to my list. Otherwise, I get confused and I don't want anyone here to feel rushed to make their decision.:smile:

Hi Ladies,

Well, I heard from Jackie this morning. I have news:

Jackie will move ahead if we have 7 orders on this bag. I don't think we do at the moment.

Unfortunately, it does not look good.

Feel free to PM me if you are interested and I will be happy to keep track of a waiting list. Maybe by the fall, I will have better news for the chocolate midi.

Also, let me know who is interested in a wine midi. That color would be my 2'nd choice!

Lovebags....love your dedication. I feel your pain though, I do not have enough intersest in my SMM Purple Crash either, it is painful. I may though be in for a Wine LM Midi....just need to clarify the color.

Thanks Savvy. Yes, I agree with you too re metallics and on the Hug Me.

Your in for a wine Midi? Great. I love wine too.

Karen, no worries re the chocolate midi. Jackie just announced today that she will carry the midi's on a regular basis for 09. You and I can grab ours then. I already emailed Jackie to find out when we can order. I was especially thinking of you!

In the meantime ladies, feel free to still let me know if your interested in a chocolate midi as we would get it sooner with 7 orders. But, I am fine waiting since I have so many other handbags to enjoy. And I'm getting quite used to by now, waiting for my pretty BE handbags!

Ladies,

Contessa & I are coordinating a bespoke for the wine Midi. Please post on the wine thread from here if your interested, so we can keep better track of names.

We can still keep this forum around for those interested in a chocolate midi. Sound good?