Choco Paddy is here!!!

pseub

Bonne vivante
O.G.
Oct 24, 2005
And it's just as gorgeous as everyone's been describing!!! :love: :love: :love: The leather? Like buttah! :lol: And the color is so rich.

I'm just a little bummed about one thing though...wanted to share with you all and was trying to take pictures opening the NAP box, etc. (before Husband gets home and starts asking questions about another new bag, :shame: ) but the battery in the digital camera was dead!!! So I'll have to charge it tonight and take picures of the bag tomorrow. No handbag striptease, I'm afraid. :P

It's definitely a bit heavier than the LV bags I've been carrying the last couple of weeks, but it's just stunning. I keep opening and closing and looking at it. Love the pockets on the outside, they're perfect for keys! I'm so happy I took the Paddy plunge!

Congrats on your bag. Please post pictures! :lol:

I have the chocolat brown paddy from winter season and i would like to see what is the difference between mine (winter season) to yours (spring season) :idea:

riotstar said:
There's a difference?

The 2005 choco paddy have the beige interior lining while the 2006 choco paddy have the dark interior lining. As for the leather, I think they're about the same but I may be wrong.

Irissy said:
The 2005 choco paddy have the beige interior lining while the 2006 choco paddy have the dark interior lining. As for the leather, I think they're about the same but I may be wrong.

Ah I see... I don't know if I like the change in the interior color.. I guess it's because I like the contrast of brown to beige better. Oh well. I'm still so torn between whiskey and chocolate. :Push: